ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Bright spots?

Guest BallTMore

Guest BallTMore

Webb. He looked decent when he was in the game. Fabian and Fox play too timid. Webb attacks the ball. He should return punts too. I don't give a shit if he may fumble, Carr is junk. He must be averaging 2 yards a return.

Oh, and Harbaugh throws a great underhand challenge flag. Probably best in the NFL.

That's probably the only bright spots.

Webb was the only bright spot I saw out there. He is not afraid to come up and make a hit, he runs hard on kick returns, and he is physical in coverage. Foxworth, Washington, and Carr are horrible, they play twenty yards off the line of scrimmage and still manage to slip back-peddling. Webb should be starting on this team, no doubt. Punt returns, kick returns, and at cornerback.

What impressed me most about Webb was not only his fearlessness in going up and tackling a big back like Benson, but he did not let his man get past him on screen passes. That is where the rest of the bunch get killed. Webb pretty much shutdown his guy after going in after Washington went down.

I can kind of come up with one but I may be stretching it a bit...:)

The D held the Bengals scoreless in the second half with only a FG in the 2nd quarter.

However I have little doubt that if the Bengals needed a score, they could have got one.

We shouldnt have opened the playbook up this year. We should have ran the same philosophy as last year when we were a run first team. Its obvious we dont have the talent at receiver to win one on one matchups. We cant even get one on one most of the time because we dont run the ball enough. Letting Lorenzo Neal walk was a mistake. Leron McClain is a starting Running back in this league, he has footwork like jerome bettis. We should be running 30x a game.

Where is Kruger? I thought this kid was a pass rush machine. We need immediate help right now.