ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Anybody feel a win vs. Texas?

Tornado700

Their LT Duane Brown will not be playing, didn't even make the trip, this should be really big.

Our LBs are going to have to play at the top of their game, cover the back coming out and TEs.

That's why I'm saying this will be Hell Day for Schaub.

Papa is so lame with his harbaugh hatred. He has done nothing but win since hes been here, including a superbowl, just stop, you are only embarrassing yourself.

At first glance I thought houston would blow us out like last year based on the way our O has looked but should be a good game. Pierce could change our gameplan a bit and offer some looks houston hasnt seen on tape. Their LT out could really set up Dume for some 1vs1 when they double suggs. Foster and andre johnson arent quite as productive as they were in the past. 12th man could be the difference in this

He'll no, you don't wear the purple n black I could give 2 shits about that person

That's what I thought

Papa is so lame with his harbaugh hatred. He has done nothing but win since hes been here, including a superbowl, just stop, you are only embarrassing yourself.

At first glance I thought houston would blow us out like last year based on the way our O has looked but should be a good game. Pierce could change our gameplan a bit and offer some looks houston hasnt seen on tape. Their LT out could really set up Dume for some 1vs1 when they double suggs. Foster and andre johnson arent quite as productive as they were in the past. 12th man could be the difference in this

No I was looking for the anwser he gave. Crav was an Ed ass kisser until Ed was gone. Now he hates him because he thinks ed is greedy. So I went to a coach. Crav certainly seems like he would service John if asked. So I wanted to know if he would hate him if he was no longer in bmore. I read all the hate for Rex but I do not remember the hate when he was here. It just goes to show the turncoat mentality.

• Downvote 1

I am astonished! I thought we had no chance against them. I was just hoping for a competive game. Awesome Defense. Great return by Doss. Good game by Joe and Torrey in the second half. And good job by Pees. Caldwell adjusted. Cam wouldn't have.

Great win!

The Ravens offense has played NOTHING but 3 of the AFC's BEST defenses in 2012 in its first 3 games. Also is missing Ray Rice,JJones,DPitta, and this team figured out how to win. Also after struggling for 3 qtrs the offense found a way to run on one of the best defenses in the league and ran out the clock.

You can say the offense looked like shit but when u consider the defenses we have played I say take away some long stupid plays and a bounce pass to Welker away n Denver and we are 3-0!

Ravens are rolling!

:thumbup: