ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Half Full or Half Empty?

vmax

It's the end of the first quarter of the NFL regular season and in total yards the Ravens offense is 27th and the defense is 15th. In a more important stat, the offense is 15th in points scored and the D is 15th in points surrendered.

The running game is 28th!

That won't get you to the playoffs.

They are a legitimate .500 team.

As fans, we are looking for anything positive that says this season can be salvaged. A win tomorrow and I'm in the Half Full Camp.

If they play tomorrow in Miami like they did in Buffalo then my experience as a fan says the tank is Half Empty and it's going to be a long disappointing year. A .500 year.

It's real hard to say that because there is a lot of very talented players on this 2013 roster but so far they are not gelling as a team.

It's going to be a very telling game tomorrow.

It's the end of the first quarter of the NFL regular season and in total yards the Ravens offense is 27th and the defense is 15th. In a more important stat, the offense is 15th in points scored and the D is 15th in points surrendered.

The running game is 28th!

That won't get you to the playoffs.

They are a legitimate .500 team.

As fans, we are looking for anything positive that says this season can be salvaged. A win tomorrow and I'm in the Half Full Camp.

If they play tomorrow in Miami like they did in Buffalo then my experience as a fan says the tank is Half Empty and it's going to be a long disappointing year. A .500 year.

It's real hard to say that because there is a lot of very talented players on this 2013 roster but so far they are not gelling as a team.

It's going to be a very telling game tomorrow.

We are 4 games in with the Lombardi still in our hand to enjoy all yr long....Don't throw a wet blanket on the fire just yet max, let's enjoy the celebration ride and see where we are in week 17 before we judge how good or bad this season is......We are going to the playoffs, book it !! ...Joe don't miss playoffs, that's a fact....

Ravens to the House !!!!

OS got into the puppy pills,

I'm a homer but a realistic homer too, we are missing a te dearly, that position has cost us a game already, the media pressure is going to be hell on joe , you watch especially if we should lose tomorrow,

He ain't called Joe cool for nothing Crav, you know he's been under scrutiny before....Remember the loss to Charlie Batch here at home ?

The thumping by Houston and PM last yr, but he went and won a SB MVP after all that....

Great ones don't panic, my friend.....

To the playoffs !!!!

He ain't called Joe cool for nothing Crav, you know he's been under scrutiny before....Remember the loss to Charlie Batch here at home ?

The thumping by Houston and PM last yr, but he went and won a SB MVP after all that....

Great ones don't panic, my friend.....

To the playoffs !!!!

Excellent post!

C,mon man. It's only 4 games. It's gonna be loud out there Sunday. Raven loud and I'll be one of them. Weather is great in sunny Ft' Lauderdale and the beer is cold. If you're ready to step off this train, be my quest. As for me, I'll be with them through thick or thin, win or lose. .

"As fans, we are looking for anything positive that says this season can be salvaged. A win tomorrow and I'm in the Half Full Camp.

If they play tomorrow in Miami like they did in Buffalo then my experience as a fan says the tank is Half Empty and it's going to be a long disappointing year. A .500 year."

I agree with you Max.

C,mon man. It's only 4 games. It's gonna be loud out there Sunday. Raven loud and I'll be one of them. Weather is great in sunny Ft' Lauderdale and the beer is cold. If you're ready to step off this train, be my quest. As for me, I'll be with them through thick or thin, win or lose. .

Nado are you down for the game?

We leaving within the hour

Nado are you down for the game?

We leaving within the hour

Just got back home Crave. It was a great game, but man, it was hot as hell in that ballpark. Miami fans not too happy after their loss and it showed. I read in the Miami Herald this morning that their public address music guy started playing that stupid 1940's something hillbilly Dolphins song right after their kicker put his foot into it, believing that it was going to be automatically good. After the miss, he quickly stopped it. Great to get a road win. What do ya think about that Josh?