ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Game Thoughts

vmax

The Ravens did all the same things to lose a game on the road. Turnovers and penalties.

1 Ray Rice fumble leads to 3 points.

1 Flacco INT for 7.

6 penalties...Shipley's set up Joe's INT...facemask 1st and 20.

Yet they found a way to win and looked better when you consider the left side of the O line was McKinnie, Shipley and Gradkowsky and that Joe only had Thompson, Smith and Doss as receivers

Speaking of that...hat's off to the Ravens receivers.

Smith had an outstanding day 6 for 121 with a 20.2 ypc

Doss 3 for 58 for 19.3 ypc

And Ed Dickson Sighting!!!! 2 for 55 for 25.5 ypc!!! :gorave:

Ravens_Dolphins_Football_140094_team.jpg

6 sacks by the D. 3 for Suggs.

Lost in this is Tucker who had a solid day and roll in this win.

Nice game Webby...

APTOPIX_Ravens_Dolphins_Football_140109_

The Ravens D is on the rise...

The Ravens now have 19 sacks, the most they have ever had through five games. The previous high (18) was the precursor to a team-record 60-sack season in 2006.

http://www.pressboxonline.com/2013/10/06/ravens-outlast-dolphins-26-23

It's a new unit learning to play together...they will be dominant if everybody get's on the same page.

Suggs putting up MVP numbers...he took over the 4th quarter...

Ravens_Dolphins_Football_140281_team.jpg

Huge play by Dumervil...Thank You!

...the Ravens' sixth sack of the day, by Elvis Dumervil, forced a 57-yard field goal try, which went wide left, with 33 seconds to go.

http://www.pressboxonline.com/2013/10/06/ravens-outlast-dolphins-26-23

A road win, great half time adjustments at the half. And a D that bends and doesn't break,

I said before the game that Wallace will get his catches, just keep him out of the endzone,

On Joe's pick 6, did he get hit when throwing or did the ball slip out of his hand?

A road win, great half time adjustments at the half. And a D that bends and doesn't break,

I said before the game that Wallace will get his catches, just keep him out of the endzone,

On Joe's pick 6, did he get hit when throwing or did the ball slip out of his hand?

Crav, their pass rusher Dion Jordan slapped the ball while Joe had his arm back to make the pass. He still had control of the ball as he brought his arm forward but not entirely and it just came out like a lame duck throw. You could see it in his face as he was throwing that he knew he was in trouble.

The offensive line is the achilles heel for the team at this point. McKinney was getting driven back into Flacco on nearly every drop back. At this point, Monroe has to be an upgrade over McKinney and certainly help the overall play.

Does anyone know if KO was benched or injured? Either way, he hasn't been playing well the past few weeks either. I have to think a lot of that has to do with playing next to an inexperienced center instead of one of the all time greats at the position.

The offensive line is the achilles heel for the team at this point. McKinney was getting driven back into Flacco on nearly every drop back. At this point, Monroe has to be an upgrade over McKinney and certainly help the overall play.

Does anyone know if KO was benched or injured? Either way, he hasn't been playing well the past few weeks either. I have to think a lot of that has to do with playing next to an inexperienced center instead of one of the all time greats at the position.

KO had back spasms. I hope Monroe gives them some added push.

Crav, their pass rusher Dion Jordan slapped the ball while Joe had his arm back to make the pass. He still had control of the ball as he brought his arm forward but not entirely and it just came out like a lame duck throw. You could see it in his face as he was throwing that he knew he was in trouble.

Unfortunately I was in the far endzone, and I didnt see it unfold, I was zooming in on Torrey, who was WIDE OPEN

Same with me Crave. I was in the far corner and could only see the ball flying high in the air before it was picked off. I later saw that a pass rusher got his hand on it during a replay. McKinnie got beat bad on that play.

Same with me Crave. I was in the far corner and could only see the ball flying high in the air before it was picked off. I later saw that a pass rusher got his hand on it during a replay. McKinnie got beat bad on that play.

Dang I was also in tghe corner of the endzone, section 425

Dang I was also in tghe corner of the endzone, section 425

Section 131, lower corner of the end zone, opposite of Raven bench. We had a Raven fan hater taking tickets. It took my wife 20 minutes to get back to her seat after halftime because she didn't have her tix with her. The fatso wouldn't let her back to her seat. After the game, I got in the nazi red shirt's face just to rub it back in her face. Miami fans were mad after the loss. They really thought they had this game won. But I guess we would be peeved off too if 22,000 Packer fans invaded our stadium singing and chanting the whole game too. Harbs was really impressed.

• Upvote 1