ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

McKinnie must go...

tgann68

Fat Mack has lost his will now that he has his deal...but Eugene Monroe must start from here on out....

McKinnie was responsible for many of Flaccos hits,sacks,and almost cost us the game with the late arm slap of Flaccos last interception TD.

Get his fat fu***n ass off the field he is an embarrassment. He is unmotivated and seems to not either be in shape or just doesn't care as slow as he is...If I was Flacco I'd be lobbying for his ass to be on the first bus out of here. He is our LT an as such he needs to be dominant but he is currently terrible and will get our QB and RB's killed in the process.

I use to like Mack but between the penalties and bad play it's time to part ways.

;)

Mack played well when we was WELL rested and knew he'd get a ring. He's a merc...only out for himself. My uncle who is a Minnesota fan, was always surprised that we hadn't see the real McKinnie yet...he got paid and his true colors are showing.

• Downvote 1

It's brutal bc we know how good he can be but when you watch him get beat time and time again u want him gone.

I remember him shutting down the Denver and NE defenses last year and then you watch him struggle or give up this year and u just want him GONE!

If Flacco had more time on Atleast 3 plays yesterday where the wr was open we win by 10-17... taking the int TD off the table and the ball he tried to hit Doss and Torrey with as he was going down would have gone for BIG yds as they were wide open.

Send him packing before we really regret it or sit him now.

Overall technique on the whole line as been poor. Gino's been a disappointment. Anyone notice play calling hasn't helped the Oline either? Calds offense is looking like the old Rams offense. Do 4 wide and then send the back out so the QB has zero protection.

Overall technique on the whole line as been poor. Gino's been a disappointment. Anyone notice play calling hasn't helped the Oline either? Calds offense is looking like the old Rams offense. Do 4 wide and then send the back out so the QB has zero protection.

Really?

What I see from our offense is run it on 1st down. If we pick up 3 or 4 yards then have another go with the run and then pass it on 3rd down no matter the yardage. If we pick up 1 or less on 1st down then we pass the next 2 downs. If we have a penalty of any sort then the next down will either be a run or a screen pass. I don't really see too many 4 wide sets and when Rice goes out on a receiving pattern it's normally after a delay to read the pass rush.

It's brutal bc we know how good he can be but when you watch him get beat time and time again u want him gone.

I remember him shutting down the Denver and NE defenses last year and then you watch him struggle or give up this year and u just want him GONE!

If Flacco had more time on Atleast 3 plays yesterday where the wr was open we win by 10-17... taking the int TD off the table and the ball he tried to hit Doss and Torrey with as he was going down would have gone for BIG yds as they were wide open.

Send him packing before we really regret it or sit him now.

We will make his fat butt work for his guaranteed pay this year unless we can find a trade for him...Oz is not gonna eat that money while fat boy goes on bus parties....

I would send him across the middle for a few passes just to see how long it took his flab to stop waving after a crushing hit.....He would surely retire then...lol

SB Champs !!!!

Really?

What I see from our offense is run it on 1st down. If we pick up 3 or 4 yards then have another go with the run and then pass it on 3rd down no matter the yardage. If we pick up 1 or less on 1st down then we pass the next 2 downs. If we have a penalty of any sort then the next down will either be a run or a screen pass. I don't really see too many 4 wide sets and when Rice goes out on a receiving pattern it's normally after a delay to read the pass rush.

I agree....very predictable play calling....saw it just like you wrote it.

• Upvote 1

I agree....very predictable play calling....saw it just like you wrote it.

Anyone got Cam's number ?....I told everyone Caldy was not as good as Cam....He's trying to run PM's system without the mastermind himself....Now folks can see it was PM running his and Tom Moore's system, not Caldy's....

But we will win because we are champions and that's what champions do, win under all conditions....

Ravens Proud !!!!

It's no coincidence that Mckinnie had his worst game of the season after the Ravens traded for Monroe. That performance was a big F-U to the Ravens brass. Harbaugh said Mckinnie was handling the whole Monroe situation like a professional, but it's clear now that that was wishful thinking on Harb's part.

It's no coincidence that Mckinnie had his worst game of the season after the Ravens traded for Monroe. That performance was a big F-U to the Ravens brass. Harbaugh said Mckinnie was handling the whole Monroe situation like a professional, but it's clear now that that was wishful thinking on Harb's part.

I'm glad I wasn't the only one thinking that. It actually looked like he was practicing his backpedaling like a DB for much of the game. I'm surprised he's not already gone.

No excuse for mac, it was brutally hot there, so hot that I have to break my superstitious ways and wash my jersey..

Did you notice, Miami made us wear purple, even though they were the home team and home teams usually wear their darke uniforms?

Again this is not an excuse for mac, he did look like he didnt want to be there.

I have to rewatch the game, not getting all the hate on for Gino, I seen way too much pressure coming from the corners then I do up the middle..

Another thing, Rice has lost steps, hes not hitting the hole like Pierce does, and speaking of pierce, he breaks off a nice gainer then goes out..

• Upvote 1

Good points Crav !

Monroe needs to replace Mac. Mac; its been nice knowing you.

Regarding Rice & Pierce, I am seeing the same thing, too. They need to figure out how to effectively use both while keeping them both hungry and healthy.

Going forward this season, we will need both in top form. Next season, I don't know ?