ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

This trade would be amazing...

Oldschool739

There is trade rumors that the Falcons may have Gonz on the market because they have lost 4 of their 1st 5 games and have lost wr Julio Jones for the season.....He don't want to be traded, but Oz may be able to talk him into coming here for his last ride.....Would that be awesome or what ? TE position fixed for season....

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/10/08/tony-gonzalez-doesnt-want-to-be-traded/

Ravens Proud !!!!

Too steep a price, I would think, unless it was a mid round draft pick and Dickson...

We'd probably have to throw in Suggs and Rice to get them to take that bum....lol

Really though, Ozzie can come up with some amazing deals, so I'm sure if there's a way to get it done, he could find it.

Plus it don't hurt to hope a little bit....It's just a rumor right now anyway...

Ravens Proud !!!!

Never going to happen. If anyone had a shot, it would be the Chiefs. Gonzalez has already stated that he doesn't want to be traded.

Most important point. But I would see him changing his mind closer to the deadline. I agree with others who state that he'd go to KC first though. To make it even harder, we'd have to pull the same move we did with the Jags and convert his salary to a bonus, not sure if Atlanta would do that unless we actually provided some decent compensation.

Also...I'm not sure Atlanta has thrown in the towel yet. They do get SJax back and have TB, Arizona and Carolina as their next three games. It could very well be quite a while before they decide they are out of the WC race.

Well, it's just rumors at this point and Mike Smith is denying it....Of course that means nothing in pro football because head coaches are as big of a liar as a cheap attorney....

Nice thought though, for the very small chance that it could happen....

Goooo Ravens....REPEAT !!!!

Do we really want another 37 year old TE who could go down at any minute?

We got a 37 yr old wr now that has a long history of injury and the TE's we have, have a striking resemblance of Laurel and Hardy....Yea I'd be thrilled to get a 37 yr old Gonz over the jokes we have right now...

But it is probably a better chance of hitting the lottery than that happening....