ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

McKinney traded

cravnravn

If one of our tackles gets rolled up whats our option.... Reid and Wagner.... I dont like it.

It's a shame someone can't roll up on Caldwell and Costillo and put them out for a while, maybe we could get back to actually playing a whole game instead of wasting the first half on things that don't work before going to what doeas in the second half.....Too little too late then, we aren't PM and Co. and Caldy needs to realize that before the season is wasted....

Fire Caldwell !!!!

• Downvote 1

McKinnie confirmed to NFL Media Insider Ian Rapoport that he was traded to Miami on Monday. The compensation is a conditional late-round draft pick, Ravens coach John Harbaugh announced. It's a good bet the condition is based on the number of starts for McKinnie the rest of the season.

Well it looks like we'll get nothing under those conditions....Wonder if it frees up any cap money tho ?....

• Downvote 1

Just stop...it's not going to happen. This isn't Cam.

I think Castillo could be let go during this bye week.

I hear rumors of players not happy with him...unconfirmed, so they could be wild ass rumors....but maybe there is some smoke. That line has no passion or will.

Cam meant more to Harbaugh than this guy and John will make any change that he thinks will make this team better.

Caldwell must shoulder the responsibility for this Pretend Offense. He is the Offensive Co-ordinator of a unit that has no co-ordination.

Finally, Harbaugh is accountable as the HC. It's his Team and his mess to straighten out.

• Upvote 1

I hear rumors of players not happy with him...unconfirmed, so they could be wild ass rumors....but maybe there is some smoke. That line has no passion or will.

Cam meant more to Harbaugh than this guy and John will make any change that he thinks will make this team better.

Caldwell must shoulder the responsibility for this Pretend Offense. He is the Offensive Co-ordinator of a unit that has no co-ordination.

Finally, Harbaugh is accountable as the HC. It's his Team and his mess to straighten out.

Now there's a man with both eyes open and brain functioning well.....Totally agree....

Castillo goes first and if it doesn't get better, Caldy's next....

Fire Caldwell !!!! and Costillo

• Downvote 1

Left side is better and secured for the future, provided we can sign him long term. Oher will be let go or franchised next year.

Center is still needed...that's a fact.

There is no way they tag Oher. They are not paying the average of teh top 10 OT's.

Friend of Harbs. he will not be fired.

Good riddance to McKinnie. I know depth is a concern but I don't know that I'd want Bryant out there even if Monroe goes down. You can't trust him to give consistent effort. Some times people just have to go and I believe this is one of those cases. If you can't at least try you shouldn't be on this roster.

• Downvote 1

If they are going to start over with a new OC, i'm going to assume that they are going to keep the system and have the new guy just calling the plays. Joe is not the brightest of QB's and to have him learn a new system is going to set us back years. So i'm just hoping IF a new guy comes in, he is just adding on some plays and calling the plays because Joe is aaawww shucks stupid.

Thats not what i said

Sorry, but thats what I get out of this comment

Joe is not the brightest of QB's and to have him learn a new system is going to set us back years. So i'm just hoping IF a new guy comes in, he is just adding on some plays and calling the plays because Joe is aaawww shucks stupid.

If they are going to start over with a new OC, i'm going to assume that they are going to keep the system and have the new guy just calling the plays. Joe is not the brightest of QB's and to have him learn a new system is going to set us back years. So i'm just hoping IF a new guy comes in, he is just adding on some plays and calling the plays because Joe is aaawww shucks stupid.

I love how you just throw whatever garbage out there that you fell like spewing. The average Wonderlic score for a QB is 24. Joe got a 27. Not fantastic by any stretch, but good enough to show that this is just more Flacco hate from you.

I love how you just throw whatever garbage out there that you fell like spewing. The average Wonderlic score for a QB is 24. Joe got a 27. Not fantastic by any stretch, but good enough to show that this is just more Flacco hate from you.

Peyton Manning had a 28, so I guess he's "aaawww shucks stupid " too, in his book ....lol

• Upvote 1