ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

McKinney traded

cravnravn

Joe is stupid , if you can't see that then you are just as stupid as he is. Buffalo showed us just how stupid Joe is. And he can't throw a deep ball on target to save his life. the pocket collapses around him and instead of getting out of there and running he takes sacks. if the first option isn't there he's up shitscreek. It took him 3 years to get comfortable with this system, it would take him another three to learn a new one. BTW Joe Flacco is stupid

Joe is stupid , if you can't see that then you are just as stupid as he is. Buffalo showed us just how stupid Joe is. And he can't throw a deep ball on target to save his life. the pocket collapses around him and instead of getting out of there and running he takes sacks. if the first option isn't there he's up shitscreek. It took him 3 years to get comfortable with this system, it would take him another three to learn a new one. BTW Joe Flacco is stupid

No Kyle Boller was stupid, Tim Couch was stupid Jamarcus Russel was stupid..Joe is far from stupid, his o-line is letting him down, there is no split second time for him to look elsewhere

I love how you just throw whatever garbage out there that you fell like spewing. The average Wonderlic score for a QB is 24. Joe got a 27. Not fantastic by any stretch, but good enough to show that this is just more Flacco hate from you.

mark sanchez scored a 28, well there goes your wonderlic theory

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/10/23/bryant-mckinnie-says-hes-fine-big-mac-is-trouble/

Bryant McKinnie says he’s fine, Big Mac is trouble

One of the first — and probably justified — reactions when Bryant McKinnie was traded to the Dolphins was a concern about his penchant for the South Beach nightlife in his hometown.

For a guy who found trouble on a boat in Minnesota or a bus in Baltimore with Sweet Pea, giving him home field advantage might be tough.

But McKinnie said that’s not a concern, because he’s able to compartmentalize.

“That’s when I’m off,” McKinnie said of his reputation, via Adam Beasley of the Miami Herald. “See, that’s Big Mac in the offseason. Bryant McKinnie is the person who comes to work and handles his business. That is what you’ll get right now.”

Of course, if all his indiscretions were limited to the offseason and his focus laser-sharp during the season, he’d perhaps still be a Raven (or a Viking).

For now, he’s a Dolphin, trying to shore up an offensive line that has been a problem all year. And though they want him to behave, the Dolphins are more interested that he play competent left tackle than sing in the choir.

“I don’t mandate what people do outside the building,” Dolphins coach Joe Philbin said. “I enjoy my free time when I have free time. We expect him to be a professional, just like we’d expect anyone.”

If they can get the McKinnie that played with focus during the Ravens’ Super Bowl run, they’ll be happy.

But if they get Big Mac, watch out.

mark sanchez scored a 28, well there goes your wonderlic theory

Troy Smith scored a 15. That's "stupid".

Every player entering the NFL draft has to take the Wonderlic, yet according to you it's "my theory". Just a suggestion, but don't entertain any thoughts of taking the test yourself. You might be in for quite the reality check.

Wasn't Vince Young like a 4 or something?

He first was reported to get a 6, but that was incorrect. He actually got a 16 (which is the same as Dan Marino btw).

The whole reason for the test is to gauge the player's ability to learn a complex NFL playbook.

He first was reported to get a 6, but that was incorrect. He actually got a 16 (which is the same as Dan Marino btw).

The whole reason for the test is to gauge the player's ability to learn a complex NFL playbook.

I have never thought that the wonderlick was good for that. Most of it is math questions. Knowing most of these guys are in college to get to the pros there are few rocket scientists in there. Understanding the playbook has little to do with the questions they ask.

http://www.proprofs.com/quiz-school/story.php?title=wonderlic-sample-quiz

Given how crappy our line has been I think Joe has been great this season. What's funny is that even though the line improved during the Steelers game, you could see he was still jumpy and sensitive to perceived pressure. What the Ravens really need is great pass protection against Cleveland...get Joe believing in his Oline again. If we do that hopefully Joe will trust the Oline enough during the Cinci game to give us a chance.

• Downvote 1

Troy Smith scored a 15. That's "stupid".

Every player entering the NFL draft has to take the Wonderlic, yet according to you it's "my theory". Just a suggestion, but don't entertain any thoughts of taking the test yourself. You might be in for quite the reality check.

Your theory is that because Joe scored 27 he's not stupid. Your theory is not the wonderlic, and if thats what you took from my last post then you're just as stupid as Joe. if you're judging Joe's intelligence off of that test it's a flawed because mark sanchez scored 28 and he's more stupid than Joe. Here's a suggestion for you Money aka Joe Flacco's number one Groupie, take up some english comprehension classes because every post of mine you respond to you just can't seem to understand. BTW Vince Young 30-17 as an NFL starter another wonderlic theory down the chute. Oh and Joe Flacco is still stupid no matter what BS logic or reasoning you Flacco groupies come up with. defending flacco by bringing up a wonderlic test, LOL, i can't wait to see what else you come up with. I'm talking about OUR QB and somehow Troy Smith and Vince Young get brought up, so typical.

Your theory is that because Joe scored 27 he's not stupid. Your theory is not the wonderlic, and if thats what you took from my last post then you're just as stupid as Joe. if you're judging Joe's intelligence off of that test it's a flawed because mark sanchez scored 28 and he's more stupid than Joe. Here's a suggestion for you Money aka Joe Flacco's number one Groupie, take up some english comprehension classes because every post of mine you respond to you just can't seem to understand. BTW Vince Young 30-17 as an NFL starter another wonderlic theory down the chute. Oh and Joe Flacco is still stupid no matter what BS logic or reasoning you Flacco groupies come up with. defending flacco by bringing up a wonderlic test, LOL, i can't wait to see what else you come up with. I'm talking about OUR QB and somehow Troy Smith and Vince Young get brought up, so typical.

FlaccoStats.png

Your theory is that because Joe scored 27 he's not stupid. Your theory is not the wonderlic, and if thats what you took from my last post then you're just as stupid as Joe. if you're judging Joe's intelligence off of that test it's a flawed because mark sanchez scored 28 and he's more stupid than Joe. Here's a suggestion for you Money aka Joe Flacco's number one Groupie, take up some english comprehension classes because every post of mine you respond to you just can't seem to understand. There is no English comprehension class that will make any sense of this sentence here. BTW Vince Young 30-17 as an NFL starter another wonderlic theory down the chute. . Oh and Joe Flacco is still stupid no matter what BS logic or reasoning you Flacco groupies come up with. defending flacco by bringing up a wonderlic test, LOL, i can't wait to see what else you come up with. I'm talking about OUR QB and somehow Troy Smith and Vince Young get brought up, so typical. And yet the thread is about McKinnie...

Not quite the same thing.

LOL, you got me there. And man, that picture...pretty funny.

As an aside, most have also probably seen this but if not:

http://news.cincinnati.com/article/20130415/SPT0103/104150005/Miami-RedHawks-honor-John-Harbaugh-statue

The college is building a statue of him.

It looks like Baltimore is quite well represented in Oxford, Ohio - we have statues to 2 of our championship head coaches. Ewbank (1958, 1959) and now Harbaugh (2012). Cool.

Holy rambling bunch of crap.

You really shouldn't be calling anyone stupid.