ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Insurance Rates

cravnravn

Though fosil fuel industry types don't want to say that it is happening. Insurance companies have seen it for quite a while. They have been adjusting their rates to account for bigger payouts. Insurance companies are not likely to get caught with theri pants down on a plan. You decided to move into the bullseye. Enjoy the weather but you will be made to pay for it.

Insurance companies have already been caught with their pants down, and they bailed out of florida, after hurricane Charlie in 2006, Allstate was the culprit, you go through central florida neighborhoods and to this day and you still see abonded homes and tattered blue tarps..

What adjustment of rates? I have a clause, I have a 500 deductible, BUT if a named storm causes the damage, it escalates to 4000.00.

Funny, you see the weather channel now naming winter storms, all for the Insurance Companies.

And they push up your premiums. So how much money did they keep and not pay out but the premiums were paid. That was not a huricane. That was a flood. They love collecting and not paying.

And they push up your premiums. So how much money did they keep and not pay out but the premiums were paid. That was not a huricane. That was a flood. They love collecting and not paying.

I agree, Ive paid premiums for 34 years now, and have had 1 claim in the 90's for 3100, when a water pipe burst when we wernt home..

And the east coast of Fl hasnt taken a direct hit in over 30 years, yes Im in the bullseye but I feel safe

That map shows the Caribbean Islands still there, they would go a hell of alot quicker then Fla would.

not all of them

plus

the elevation on most of those islands are WAY higher than any part in florida

as far as those cranes go cravn

they're the ones with the red tip on there head right?

don't get caught feeding them

it's a huge fine.

one last note

i'm buying waterfront property in pine bluffs Arkansas WOOHOO

sadly my Carolina home will be NO MORE waaaaaahhh

you take the good

you take the bad

and there have

the facts of life

the facts of life

I was feeding them one day

they were like 3 feet from me

then some lady came up and told me that it was against the law

I too have seen where people put food out in their yards for them

Theres 10 of those noisy bastards in my front yard now..Wonder how they would be with stuffing and cranberry sauce?

hell

there's no legs to feast on

:cryin:

crazy looking eyes they freak me out sometimes

The highest point of elevation in Florida is 345ft: Britton Hill, Northern Florida Highlands. The highest point in Central Florida is the Brooksville Ridge:

https://maps.google.co.uk/maps?oe=utf-8&client=firefox-a&q=28%C2%B030%E2%80%B208%E2%80%B3N+82%C2%B021%E2%80%B238%E2%80%B3W&ie=UTF-8&hq=&hnear=0x88e802e3a6dc0137:0xd74f643a4028250d,28%C2%B030%E2%80%B208%E2%80%B3N+82%C2%B021%E2%80%B238%E2%80%B3W&gl=uk&ei=Wt-EUv2HOcHKhAeOx4HwDw&ved=0CDIQ8gEwAQ

However, there are islands in the Caribbean that have mountains topping 10,000ft

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mountain_peaks_of_the_Caribbean

The whole syaye is made of I think limestone. It is porous and it erodes away. It doesn't matter which side of the state you live on. Who cares that they built a place that the ocean will swallow? The US rebuilt NO. It will still be taken by the gulf.

Crav have you considered being a GOP canidate for congress. You have such a great handle of science. You are already qualified.

The whole syaye is made of I think limestone. It is porous and it erodes away. It doesn't matter which side of the state you live on. Who cares that they built a place that the ocean will swallow? The US rebuilt NO. It will still be taken by the gulf.

Crav have you considered being a GOP canidate for congress. You have such a great handle of science. You are already qualified.

holy cow!!

cravn the sinkholes donot live in the west side of the state.

and

papa

you're right it's nuutin but limestone

they make lovely golf courses tho

Did you not see the pict I posted , I'm not at all worried about a hurricane or sinkhole, I only worry when it falls below 70

The only pic I see is of a peir.

Looking at Dee's pic it looks like the sinkhole likelihood is mix and matched everywhere. And If I am an insurance company I am saying the whole place is prone and I am billing as such.