ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Good game

thesteelhurtin

Good point. But nice assist by Coach Tomlin to keep Jacoby Jones from the KR TD and keep the Steelers in the game. By rule, that should have been coach's interference and, hence, a TD by Jacoby.

Notwithstanding the Tomlin gaffe, these teams continue to have amazing slugfests. Valiant effort by Steelers, especially Ben and Heath Miller. The Ravens made 1 more play than the Steelers - 2 pt

conversion. There's your game.

Good sportsmanship steelhurtin

1452512_716635025015991_150327748_n.jpg

Unlike your coach! Zing! lol just teasing. As always, good game - you guys aren't out of it yet, but yall have to win out.

LMAO but they arent doing anything this year i would rather lose out and get a good pick but as somebody said this team has no quit in them so that wont happen.

He was on fire in the 4th quarter. He was picking our D apart with clutch throws. His accuracy was dead on, he was finding every open guy and hitting him. We are fortunate that Sanders is a bum and dropped that 2 pt conversion.

This is why I want Haley gone next year. Clearly this offense thrives with Ben making the calls in the no huddle. Now I know it is Haleys plays but obviously Ben is capable of reading what the defense is doing and make the proper adjustments. We should have started in the no huddle and stayed in it.