ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Why

thesteelhurtin

This pertains to both the steelers and Ravens and an observation I've made. Why is it Ben and Flacco never get roughing the Passer penalties? I've seen them both take shots that were clearly illegal on multiple occasions with no flags. Is it because they are both bigger guys and not named Manning? I noticed they both just kinda take the hit get up and move on and don't turn to the red e ery time they get hit to cry. I don't have any stats on it but I would like to see a break down of roughing the Passer calls and I promise Brady and Manning will be at the top of the list.

Why is it Ben and Flacco never get roughing the Passer penalties? I've seen them both take shots that were clearly illegal on multiple occasions with no flags. Is it because they are both bigger guys and not named Manning?

Bingo! The are not named Manning or Brady.

And...if a Ravens or Steelers player slightly touches those QB's, then flags are flying everywhere. It's obvious preferential treatment.

And...they can get away with stuff like this....

bradykicksreed-e1358770381610.jpg?w=212

Joe never cries or whines so the refs know he won't call them out.

Ben is a Drama Queen, but he definitely deserves flags on a lot of those hits.

Bingo! The are not named Manning or Brady.

And...if a Ravens or Steelers player slightly touches those QB's, then flags are flying everywhere. It's obvious preferential treatment.

And...they can get away with stuff like this....

bradykicksreed-e1358770381610.jpg?w=212

Joe never cries or whines so the refs know he won't call them out.

Ben is a Drama Queen, but he definitely deserves flags on a lot of those hits.

Joe got hit on a legal shot in the Chi game and he did some crying. I said then that he shouldn't act like Brady.