ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Lmao

thesteelhurtin

I heard Femi on the radio while driving home say that Kirby was his position coach in Arizona and that he was the best coach that he ever played for. He said nobody had him better prepared for a game and he knew what the defenses were going to do.

No way do I want Shanahan. This is getting depressing.

I heard Femi on the radio while driving home say that Kirby was his position coach in Arizona and that he was the best coach that he ever played for. He said nobody had him better prepared for a game and he knew what the defenses were going to do.

No way do I want Shanahan. This is getting depressing.

I hear Kirby's energy is awesome and players love him. I wouldn't be against him either. He could be a guy just waiting to break out. It would be nice to have him stick it to the Steelers.

I hear Kirby's energy is awesome and players love him. I wouldn't be against him either. He could be a guy just waiting to break out. It would be nice to have him stick it to the Steelers.

Why would he want to stick it to the steelers? First off I know people who know him and he isn't like that and they stuck by him when nobody knew if he was going to be able to coach again. He was supposed to be the next OC but with the fire the steelers had no choice but to move on and he fully understands that. Also the steelers could have blocked him from even interviewing. They are letting him try and advance his career and with a division rival at that.

Why would he want to stick it to the steelers? First off I know people who know him and he isn't like that and they stuck by him when nobody knew if he was going to be able to coach again. He was supposed to be the next OC but with the fire the steelers had no choice but to move on and he fully understands that. Also the steelers could have blocked him from even interviewing. They are letting him try and advance his career and with a division rival at that.

Nothing personal just meant it would be a good twist in our good rivalry :)

We already did that with Marvin Lewis he was their lbs coach in 95 and teddy scooped him up when we started up.

So the theory is that Harbs wont hire anyone good, because they might end up taking his job? Yeah, that makes sense. Real job security is achieved by surrounding yourself with substandard coaches who are not good at their job.

• Upvote 1

If you follow Tony Lombardi, yes, Harbaugh won't hire anyone that could possibly replace him...I think it's a crock.

That's a real crock.

Caldwell, Pagano, Petine, Rex, and Hue Jackson are a few that worked under John and then became HC's.

• Upvote 1

I'm just saying Kubiak would seem like the most qualified coach, or even Zorn. The current list seems a little substandard.

well, perhaps Kubs didn't want the job here, he may not like Baltimore or his family might not want to live here. That is, afterall, why Derrick Mason took less money to come here rather than New englad not so long ago-family...

Could be his style of offense is not what Harbs wants, there are many reasons, I am sure, job security is way, way down the list. But knowing pinkie as I do, if it gets peole talking (about him) he will print it.....

I agree and to add to that maybe Kubiak only wants to be a HC. He might be taking a year off and throw his hat into the HC scene next season.

We don't need a guy who lost his team.

You can bet that he's one mixed up man who has lost his confidence after the epic plunge and humiliation that his team took this past season. He was in charge and could not stop the bleeding.

He needs to hang on the "Tree of Woe" for awhile, then do a stint at the Elephant Graveyard in Cleveland, and finally find Allah and then he may be ready for real responsibility.

matt-schaub-gary-kubiak.jpg

Edited by vmax