ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Oh how sweet it is....

Oldschool739

I was afraid that's who you meant.....You know his middle name was Lamont.....Does "Ya big Dummy" ring a bell ? lol :laugh:

I like the way you add the "lol" so people know when to laugh. Its smart and clever. Its like a laugh track!

Ya big fuckin' dummy! Lol. See its a joke! Lol. Achtung you idiot. Heil to das fuhrer. Lol! Its a joke, its all good fun.

Edited by Spen
  • Upvote 3

Oldschool, you can post your comments to me here. No need to PM me.

I often think your often a bigoted idiot on this board but thats not my issue with you this time. It hasn't been that long since you were first starting trouble on this board, then criticizing most of the members on this board, then attacking this boards management, then you stormed off vowing never to return to this horrible place. You even tried to take posters with you. And now just a few months later you are back to the site you claimed was so awful before. Fucking hypocrite.

• Upvote 1

Oldschool, you can post your comments to me here. No need to PM me.

I often think your often a bigoted idiot on this board but thats not my issue with you this time. It hasn't been that long since you were first starting trouble on this board, then criticizing most of the members on this board, then attacking this boards management, then you stormed off vowing never to return to this horrible place. You even tried to take posters with you. And now just a few months later you are back to the site you claimed was so awful before. hypocrite.

8007120a-773d-4815-85b0-369993198ce2_zps