ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

UN Global Warming report is out

vmax

There have been some bad years and some great years but overall I think it has been pretty consistent. If you watch the full shows, not the best of versions, the old ones had a lot of horrible stuff too.

SNL wasn't my youth.... this was

InLivingColorlogo.jpg

It was a great show. Keenan and his brothers and sister are brilliant.

I'm sure it's still a great show it's been on fro what 40 years, but belushi, ackrord, Murray, curtain, Radner and Morris, they were the funniest

It is the best ever. John is my favorite ever.

I'm sure it's still a great show it's been on fro what 40 years, but belushi, ackrord, Murray, curtain, Radner and Morris, they were the funniest

That's like saying Jim Palmer was better than Just in Verlander... But you haven't watched baseball since 1980.

HOMEY DON'T PLAY THAT!!!!!!

I loved the John Leguizamo show too

House of Buggin

he is really cool

met him during the filming of

Super Mario bros.

along with....

NAME DROPPER!!!!!!!

My favorite time frame is probably a weird one, one that was a strange time in SNL history. I like the season where they hired more established people like Billy Crystal, Christopher Guest, and Martin Short. I thought that was a really good group. The 90s had a number of good casts.

My favorite time frame is probably a weird one, one that was a strange time in SNL history. I like the season where they hired more established people like Billy Crystal, Christopher Guest, and Martin Short. I thought that was a really good group. The 90s had a number of good casts.

Ahhh yes Martin Short, playing that goofy guy with the poinked up hair,

Weird even though I don't like the guys movies, Jim Carey doing Fire Marshall Bill skits were pretty funny too.

So you're acknowledging that your statement on SNL is MORE absurd and less defendable?

No my statement on snl was spot on..'re read what I wrote, never disputed tat it's not a good p r ogram

Edited by cravnravn

In Living Color:

Fire Marshall Bill- Let me show ya something

Homeboy Shopping Club

Men on Film - hated it

Wanda - I'm gonna rock yo world

The Hemorrhoid Guy - David Allen Grier

HandiMan - the handicapped superhero

The Head Detective

Homie D Clown

Smothers Brothers...the brothers brothers

The homeless guy - played by damon waynes

I didn't watch too much SNL growing up, but it seemed ILC was funnier. It wasn't afraid to make fun of race. I loved Chappelle show for that reason too. The all time funniest skit was the black/white supremacist.