ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

General Musings thread

Spen

Yeah I follow Ana on twitter and gave her kudos for getting him on. She was asking for questions for Joe and I sent her a few.

I'm not really a big fan of her's, but the interviews released so far have been really good. Even better are the YouTube comments below. Always amusing. A lot of Ana's fans don't seem to happy she had Joe on.

I don't read her comments areas. Most of the time there is some pretty heinous stuff there. I think Ana is smart. She makes me laugh.

Smart? Yes, absolutely. Definitely talented. She is amusing as well. However, I think she is emotional and jumps to conclusions at the expense of staying factual. I don't agree with everything Cenk says, however when he speaks you can tell he is very cognizant of the facts and tries to make sure everything he says is grounded. Ana does not yet have this degree of professionalism. I think she just recently discovered her confidence and self identity within the past year or two and is still learning how to put everything together.

One more thing, I don't like her delivery when it comes to use of language. She over-uses the F word and it loses it's effectiveness and makes her sound less intelligent. Believe me, I have no problem with salty language, but it's very much an art in being used effectively. Joe Rogan has it down. He's talked about use of language before and his comedy career certainly helped with this.

Using one of my favorite wrestlers Mic Foley as an example, at the beginning of each of his one man shows he gives a warning: "I use one F bomb a show, and I'm not going to tell you when it's coming. But when it does you'll absolutely know the point I'm trying to make." Ana needs to realize this.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2734934/Ice-Bucket-Challenge-joker-ends-hospital-friend-uses-firefighter-plane-dump-400-gallons-water-Spain.html

A middle-aged man has been taken to hospital after his friend used a firefighting plane to drop 400 gallons of water on him as part of the Ice Bucket Challenge.

The 51-year-old, from Belgium, was taken to hospital over fears he may have suffered internal injuries during the stunt Empuriabrava aerodrome in Catalonia, Spain.

But doctors have now confirmed he only received minor wounds and is recovering in Girona hospital.

According to Rolf Kuratle, head of Skydive Empuriabrava which runs trips from the aerodrome, the victim had set the stunt up with a friend who had been flying the plane.

Anyone see the one with the high school girl who just had her wisdom teeth removed? She can barely speak, mumbles about something and how her mouth is bleeding... Then takes her water and accidentally (or consciously but all messed up) simply pours it on her stomach. Just totally misses her head.

Anyone see the one with the high school girl who just had her wisdom teeth removed? She can barely speak, mumbles about something and how her mouth is bleeding... Then takes her water and accidentally (or consciously but all messed up) simply pours it on her stomach. Just totally misses her head.

I had not, but I have now.

David Lynch did one that amused me.

So thats what Buckethead looks like. For real who was that guy? He is only calling out celebs. Is he famous?

Rude Jude. He was a regular on the Jenny Jones Show back in the day. He co-hosts the very popular All Out Show on Sirius XM Shade 45. He was calling out celebs as a joke because on his show the previous day he criticized people for calling out only famous celebs.

He's probably as famous as Jason Ellis or Joe Rogan. He recently released a book that is like the Tucker Max of hip hop culture. Kind of like Eminem he was raised in a dirt poor suburb of Detroit. Real entertaining dude to listen to.

It pays to be big in Florida, went fishing yesterday to supply our fish fry in two weeks, we got into a monster Red Fish, so big we had to bring up the anchor and literally chase the fish because he was stripping line off at a record pace, Any Red Fish over 33" must be released, because that is the prime spawning and reproducing size..yes we let this hubber go because the fines that come with keeping an oversized fish are not worth it.

10389475_432716346867657_878764832205960

Nice catch.

In an incredible turn, my uncle placed second in the White Marlin Open for his Blue Marlin catch (over 700lb!!) . He's actually placed 2nd and 3rd a few times now. Then, a week later, his wife won the Tuna competition in OC for a "poor girls open" - a charity tournament of some kind. Here's the uncle & cousins with their haul: http://www.whitemarlinopen.com/catches/catch_photos/?catch_id=4729

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/09/06/cherries-waffles-tennis-arrested_n_5776980.html

Cherries Waffles Tennis Arrested In Jupiter, Florida

n-CHERRIES-large.jpg

She may have had a brush with the law, but her name makes her sound pretty sweet.

Cherries Waffles Tennis, 19, was arrested in August after allegedly making fraudulent purchases at surf shops in Jupiter, Florida, according to the Palm Beach Post. Police say Tennis, along with 19-year-old Vincent Mitchell and 22-year-old Paul Miller, purchased a $400 spear gun and GoPro camera with a credit card that ended up being declined.

All three were booked into jail on fraud charges, but Tennis started getting the Internet’s attention on Thursday when her mug shot was posted by the “Florida Woman” Twitter account with the caption “Florida Woman’s Name Just Random Assortment Of Words.”

Whatever. Cherries Waffles Tennis is an awesome name, in competition only with“Crystal Metheny” and “Beezow Doo-Doo Zopittybob-Bop-Bop” for our favorite Weird News name.

CORRECTION: An earlier version of this article incorrectly stated that Tennis was arrested for allegedly making "fraudulent purposes." Clearly that is neither a crime nor a statement that makes any sense. She was arrested for allegedly making fraudulent purchases.