ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

General Musings thread

Spen

Pops you still watching Gotham? Where are they going with this? I have the penguin figured, who is Jada Smith portraying? Gordons partner that has to be 2 face..

Jada's character is a completely new invention. Fish doesn't exist in the comics. I don't think she will survive all of this. Bullack is a long time detective. He is a bad cop. He was in Batman Begins. He was the cop that was working for Falcone. The forensics guy is going to be the Riddler.

That was the best use of Bruse Wayne yet. I think the writers are trying to figure out how they are getting to their goal. I don't get why the had Kyle in this last ep. So she steals a wallet. Why would she do it infront of Gordon? Having a feeling that the Waynes were murdered by Wayne Enterprises.

I think gotham is on the edge of getting really good. I loved how Nigma was in so much of this ep. Now Harvey doesn't trust Gordon. Beautiful.

Next week should be real good not that penggy has made his presence known and that Gordon really didn't kill him.

I just did some quick research, looks like if you want the Kinnect you have to buy a bundle with AC4. I didn't know the Kinnect was being phased out this much.

Btw this WS game is incredible. Bumgarner is coming out for the ninth to pitch to the heart of the Royals' order. Bumgarner is either going to go down as a legend or the Giants manager is going to catch a lot of heat for sending out again.

Hats off to the giants can't stand kc, especially Guthrie

Crav, in the last three months there hasn't been the name of a single former Oriole or Raven that went on to play for another team that you have liked - even when it was the home team who tossed them, like Guthrie via a trade.

In my view, Guthrie wore a stupid shirt, but it wasn't exactly offensive (I don't know why people cared in the first place) and even if it were intentional, out makes me think "man, I'm disappointed." Not, "man, I hate that guy who I used to really consider a cool guy ...because he wore a silly shirt, I now must change every reaction to him"

Sorry dc, but if you don't play for my home town team I don't care about that individual. And as far as the shirt goes, its not that he wore it, it was the lame excuse he used after being questioned about it. Oh well,seasons over, their carriage turned back to a pumpkin..

Sorry dc, but if you don't play for my home town team I don't care about that individual. And as far as the shirt goes, its not that he wore it, it was the lame excuse he used after being questioned about it. Oh well,seasons over, their carriage turned back to a pumpkin..

So Crav, by that logic, you shouldn't like Unitas anymore...right?