ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

General Musings thread

Spen

I'll be honest, I know very little about rugby. I'm no homophobe but the idea of a bunch of men in tight shirts and shorts violently hugging seems a little off to me. I'm not alone in that either, most of the guys in the steam room this morning agreed.

• Upvote 1

lol.

Cleetz, with the Xbox One bundle, it includes the AC that came out last year (which I have for 360) and the new one, which comes out on Tuesday.

There's another bundle that doesn't include Kinect and is $100. I'm not sure I want to give up my 360 because of the games I have for it that I still haven't played, like Arkham and a couple of other ones.

I'll probably hold off. I don't have much time for gaming at the moment, and Lord knows I'm never preordering another AC title after the Connor storyline.

Sweet can't wait to watch! The last episode ended on a cliff hanger so I've been looking forward to this week.

Btw, do you watch The Flash? Sorry if you've already posted about this, I just got into the show. Never got beyond the pilot of Arrow but I'm two episodes into The Flash and really digging it. The reviews are excellent for the show as well.

OK I have Binge watched all of the Flash now. It is really smartly done. I didn't think WB had it in them.

6 hrs, 18 minutes I will never get back....shopping with the Mrs for a dress for our son's wedding. Of course we didnt find anything.

Your son is wearing the dress in the wedding? I can imagine that would be hard to find.

;)

I'll be honest, I know very little about rugby. I'm no homophobe but the idea of a bunch of men in tight shirts and shorts violently hugging seems a little off to me. I'm not alone in that either, most of the guys in the steam room this morning agreed.

Lmfao. I actually spend a lot of Sunday evenings with my girlfriend's father watching English rugby. I can't say that I enjoy it the way Europeans do.

So I caught up with Flash... I am hooked. Really good mix of drama, commedy and action. If there is one gripe with Flash, it is not explaining the cross-references with Arrow. I didn't watch Arrow, so I had no idea who Felicity was, or who Arrow was when Flash met with him. Minor gripe with an otherwise excellent series so far, but not everyone who is watching Flash has seen Arrow.

So I started watching Arrow after I finished Flash. Good show, but for my tastes, I like the commedy in Flash compared to the all serious tone of Arrow.

So I caught up with Flash... I am hooked. Really good mix of drama, commedy and action. If there is one gripe with Flash, it is not explaining the cross-references with Arrow. I didn't watch Arrow, so I had no idea who Felicia was, or who Arrow was when Flash met with him. Minor gripe with an otherwise excellent series so far, but not everyone who is watching Flash has seen Arrow.

So I started watching Arrow after I finished Flash. Good show, but for my tastes, I like the commedy in Flash compared to the all serious tone of Arrow.

I have to agree with this assessment. Arrow is good but it needs a few comedy episodes to lighten the mood a little. Flash is fun and the characters are a lot more relatable to than in Arrow.