ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

General Musings thread

Spen

Oh the best ep of Gotham yet. They made a beautiful twist.

Sweet can't wait to watch! The last episode ended on a cliff hanger so I've been looking forward to this week.

Btw, do you watch The Flash? Sorry if you've already posted about this, I just got into the show. Never got beyond the pilot of Arrow but I'm two episodes into The Flash and really digging it. The reviews are excellent for the show as well.

• Upvote 1

Sweet can't wait to watch! The last episode ended on a cliff hanger so I've been looking forward to this week.

Btw, do you watch The Flash? Sorry if you've already posted about this, I just got into the show. Never got beyond the pilot of Arrow but I'm two episodes into The Flash and really digging it. The reviews are excellent for the show as well.

I am usually not a fan of DC stuff and never really liked or knew the Flash but I watched it after reading so much about it. So far I think it's great. Not as dark as most DC things and it has a really solid cast. I have seen all the episodes and liked them all. The most recent one was really good.

So Microsoft has a deal going on where if you trade in an existing 360 or PS3 you can get an Xbox One for $250 (no Kinect). If the Kinect alone is about $100 (not quite sure) I don't think the bundle would be a good deal. Especially conaidering AC is an older game. I don't think the prices will go down anymore for the holidays, but there are rumors of a slimmer Xbox One being released in 2015, so maybe another price cut in 2015? If you're not thrilled about AC, you can probably get an Xbox One for a better price.

I'm really looking forward to Dragon Age and WWE 2K15 coming out in a country le of weeks. The Halo Collection looks really good too.