ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

General Musings thread

Spen

I guess I am wrong, I should have never thought or posted that some of his critics might attack him for his favorite character choice. Its just a crazy fantasy world I live in where I thought it was a possibilty some rival politician or pundit who may have never seen the show might be given a short list of Omar's deeds and use that to mock the presidents choice.

I'll see what I can do about having my foolish posts removed.

• Upvote 1

I'm still in shock over the airplane crash in France. I can't believe the copilot could be so cowardly. By all means take your own life if you really feel the need to but to take 149 innocent people with you is just a despicable act and I hope he burns in hell for eternity.

I'm still in shock over the airplane crash in France. I can't believe the copilot could be so cowardly. By all means take your own life if you really feel the need to but to take 149 innocent people with you is just a despicable act and I hope he burns in hell for eternity.

Yeah really. While still very safe there are so many things that could go wrong when flying. No we have to worry about depressed pilots too.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Those are the Aberdeen Proving Ground radar blimps they have been testing. Several over the area, one right over the proving ground that looks like it's hovering over 95 when you're on 695.

Forget exactly why they are dosed to better than normal radar - done detection maybe? - but I know they got a sight slam when they didn't detect the gyrocopter that guy flew onto the Capitol lawn from Pennsylvania...