ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Hooked!

rastaman831226

I think this show is an awful mess.

It was hard watching the first go over but my wife and I recently rewatched from the beginning of season 1 just before the start of season 4 on tv and I have to say it was much easier viewing the 2nd time round. I actually remember the names of people now.

I know this is may be off topic but who cares. Just got turned on to Game Of Thrones and now I'm absolutely HOOKED. I have just one question about this show. Who had King Joffrey killed and how? I say it's Tywin Lannister - he had the most to gain.

I'm guessing it was Littlefinger or at least he arranged for it to happen. Why else would he have made arrangements to get Sansa out of Kings Landing?

I watch the show and want to say I like it, but I dont like it as much as most people I know. My wife read the books and she loves it so maybe that helps.

I frequently find the pacing of the show slow, it often seems they spend too much time checking in with different characters for 5 minutes or so and nothing really happens. Then in other episodes a whole bunch of stuff happens. There are also complete story lines that bore me.

Overall I think its OK.

I watch the show and want to say I like it, but I dont like it as much as most people I know. My wife read the books and she loves it so maybe that helps.

I frequently find the pacing of the show slow, it often seems they spend too much time checking in with different characters for 5 minutes or so and nothing really happens. Then in other episodes a whole bunch of stuff happens. There are also complete story lines that bore me.

Overall I think its OK.

I feel the same way, but find your overall rating generous.

Oh yeah it would be great. Evil child kings, dragons, roving bands of cannibals. Plus - half the time some guy gets any action, something terrible will happen to him real soon.

Yea! It's so real.

It's just like corporate America.