ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Great Harbaugh Mic'd feature

GrubberRaven

1. Something about him on the sidelines when he's mic'd reminds me of Ed Norris... don't know why, but it does.

2. Funny to see him getting along with the refs before the game. Not that I expect anything less, but always funny to think that these guys seem to get along ... and then 30 minutes later Harbs could be cussing someone out.

3. Funny also to see the convo between Belichick and Harbs. I truly wonder if Belichick meant it when he said, "If it's not us, I'm glad it's you." I mean, I'm sure he doesn't like to see the Colts or Jets winning... but I wonder if he prefers us to the Chargers or Bengals or something. haha

What a great video! Harbaugh's passion for the game is so much fun to watch. Something that really stood out to me was Harbaugh's interaction with the players, the players have a tremendous amount of respect for Harbaugh as Harbaugh shows respect for his players. Yes, he will get in your face and scream at you if you mess up, but he will be the first guy to come up to you and tell a player he made a great play. I love it!

Love these NFL videos...they really help the fan feel closer to their team.

That is one great inside look at Harbaugh. I love his spirit, his enthusiasm and vison of his team. Plus, now we know he gets just as excited and crazy as we do during the game.

This team faced a lot of adversity last year and this year yet look at what they have accomplished.

We really got lucky to get him to be the Ravens HC.

51570443.jpg

Edited by vmax

Really cool moments on here...best is when Reed laterals...

Harbaugh: "No, No, No, Yes!"

lol, I was shouting the same thing at the tv when I was watching that INT return. I thought Landry was going to take it in for the score when he got the lateral.

lol, I was shouting the same thing at the tv when I was watching that INT return. I thought Landry was going to take it in for the score when he got the lateral.

Since clearly we can't get Reed to stop attempting a lateral every time he touches the ball, and we can't exactly discipline him for doing so, we should go completely in the other direction and train every special teams and defensive player to watch for the lateral on a Reed return (INT or kick) and especially to dive on the ball when it inevitably winds up on the ground. At least then we wouldn't have guys getting pegged in the head by a Reed lateral that they didn't know was coming.