ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Week 2 vs Pittsburgh Steelers

deeshopper

No team has ever played away on Thursday night two years in a row until tonight and against the same team no less. What a joke I can't wait for the ravens buddy Goodell to be out of office and the Rooneys to have something to do with it.

^Aka my team sucks and got their collective a**es kicked tonight but I cant bring myself to admit it so I make excuses and embarrass myself further. please continue.

:thumbup:

^Aka my team sucks and got their collective a**es kicked tonight but I cant bring myself to admit it so I make excuses and embarrass myself further. please continue.

:thumbup:

90% percent of home teams win on Thursday night. I'm not the only one here who thinks they are bullshit. A few of your fellow raven fans feel the same way. Think about that percentage.

How about miller getting mugged with no flag. Two years in a row Thursday night where the home teams wins 90% of the games send another thank you letter to Goodell.

Stop it, the refs tried to extend your first drive with a penalty on one of the most cleanest text book sack of the QB you'll see this year..But you all choked that one away.You all could of changed the momentum with a score and taken the crowd out of the game

Stop it, the refs tried to extend your first drive with a penalty on one of the most cleanest text book sack of the QB you'll see this year..But you all choked that one away.You all could of changed the momentum with a score and taken the crowd out of the game

yeah and then they ignored Brown getting hit in the head two plays later only to throw to horrible ones on the Steelers. Hmmmmm how many times have I heard Raven fans bitch that they always want to Pittsburgh for prime time games that are no different schedule wise then a normal game. So we will see you again next year in Baltimore on a Thursday night

90% percent of home teams win on Thursday night. I'm not the only one here who thinks they are bullshit. A few of your fellow raven fans feel the same way. Think about that percentage.

Prove it.

Spoiler alert: home teams went 9-7 in TNF games last season which means the road teams win those games on average more than other games.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/09/16/ben-roethlisberger-still-very-sore-after-courtney-upshaw-hit/

I’m hurting today as much as I was at any point I can think of in the last year,” Roethlisberger said on 93.7 The Fan, via Scott Brown of ESPN.com.

“This is easily right there with a close second,” Roethlisberger said. “I lost my breath instantly and remember hitting the ground thinking, ‘Boy, that hurt a lot.’ I kind of pride myself on not taking those big hits, but I sure as heck didn’t see it coming.”