ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

It's early but....

vmax

This could be a huge bummer if Kubiak gets a HC gig after this season.

He'd take all his assistants and for this offense to work you need good coaches teaching the players.

It's early....let's enjoy what we have. :gorave:

@jamisonhensley: The chances of Gary Kubiak leaving after one season as offensive coordinator increases with the Ravens' continued success on offense. If that would happen, I don't see quarterbacks coach Rick Dennison becoming the offensive coordinator. He's been Kubiak's right-hand man, so he'll likely go with Kubiak. The same goes with tight ends coach Brian Pariani, who was on Kubiak's staff in Houston. It's also unlikely that the Ravens would look to running back coach Thomas Hammock or wide receivers coach Bobby Engram because they're in their first NFL season. That leaves offensive line coach Juan Castillo, who's done a good job with that group this year, or a more experienced playcaller who's not in the building.

http://espn.go.com/blog/baltimore-ravens/post/_/id/14505/ravens-mail-do-ravens-re-sign-justin-forsett

We would still have the play book, strategies, all the paperwork. We'd still use it, since it works for Joe and the entire offense, but with different coaches. Suck? Yes, but that's life in the NFL.

I just hope we get Kubes one more year after this one.

Having the stuff doesn't matter because the new coach would run his scheme. Unless you're hiring a robot to just impersonate Kubiak. The reality is no one would want that position or take it and it wouldn't work anyway.

The problem the last two decades hasn't been that coaches don't know a scheme like Kubiak's, it's that they didn't believe it or like to run it. A new face cannot run the old plan.

I like that plan.

I want the plan where I am worth billions of dollars. I will sit here and wait until it happens. Crave is off his nut.

Harbaugh.

He won a SB without Kubiak.

Kubiak who had a loaded roster couldn't sniff one.

Harbs tripped over that SB. Had he not been forced to fire his BFF there would be no ring here now.

Give it a week or two Crav , you'll be in another "we suck" mode before long...

Wasn't it just 2 weeks ago that Joe and Co shit the bed? Since then 2 really pathetic teams basically laid down for the Ravens. TB and Atl have both got to be in the worst 5 teams in the league.