ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Saints lose 3 in a row at home?

vmax

4c976a7e3c5561acd8046e23d7a88635.jpg

0.jpg "I just can't wait to be able to say "I told you so!"

Ravens (+3) over Saints: The Saints are really struggling, while the Ravens are coming off a bye, so they will be rested. The Ravens are 5-1 against the Saints in their last six meetings. That matters. Look for the Baltimore pass rush to get all over Drew Brees as the Ravens not only cover, but pull off the upset. http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/writer/pete-prisco/24826011/priscos-week-12-best-bets-ravens-will-jump-all-over-drew-brees-saints

tumblr_lhyi3dGXmS1qbgk6so1_500.jpg

We did it in Tampa no reason we won't do it in Nawlins

TB didn't have Drew Brees and Jimmy Graham to score 6 TDs and now Jimmy

and WEbb are both out for us - a double bonus for Brees. Other factors like

it's a road game on a fast track don't speak well for Joe Cool.

TB didn't have Drew Brees and Jimmy Graham to score 6 TDs and now Jimmy

and WEbb are both out for us - a double bonus for Brees. Other factors like

it's a road game on a fast track don't speak well for Joe Cool.

Once again the front 7 makes the back 4, we'll be fine

http://online.wsj.com/news/articles/SB21687599659145354871704580295112271227770?ru=yahoo?mod=yahoo_itp&mg=reno64-wsj&url=http%3A%2F%2Fonline.wsj.com%2Farticle%2FSB21687599659145354871704580295112271227770.html%3Fru%3Dyahoo%3Fmod%3Dyahoo_itp

For Drew Brees: 31 Teams Down, 1 to Go

Drew Brees may be a Super Bowl MVP, but he’ll be trying to place himself in far more rarified quarterback company on Monday night by beating the Baltimore Ravens.

The 35-year-old gunslinger isn’t merely trying to put his 4-6 Saints into sole possession of first place in the NFC South with a win over the the Ravens (6-4) at the Superdome. A victory also enables Brees to join Peyton Manning and Brett Favre as the only quarterbacks to have beaten all 32 current NFL teams. And just one other quarterback since 1950, former Minnesota Vikings and New York Giants great Fran Tarkenton, had beaten every team in existence when he retired, according to Stats, LLC.

Of course, you can’t play for only one team in your career and pull off this feat. That’s the only thing holding back Tom Brady. It seems unthinkable that Brady might one day face the New England Patriots, but no one anticipated that Peyton Manning would leave the Indianapolis Colts, either.

Ben Roethlisberger of the Pittsburgh Steelers is the only other active quarterback to have beaten all but one team excluding his own. He’ll face the Atlanta Falcons for the second time ever on Dec. 14.

This will be Brees’s fourth chance to defeat the Ravens. The last time was in 2010, a 30-24 loss at Baltimore.

In Brees’s three games against Baltimore, he has thrown for six touchdowns and seven interceptions, with a 73.2 passer rating, significantly lower than his 95.3 career rating.

Brees and the Saints historically are much better at home, though they currently have a two-game losing streak in New Orleans. Brees has lost only once to the Ravens at the Superdome, 35-22 in 2006.

Just like in Indy, Piss and Cinci on the road - heh?

Flacco doesn't do so good on the road either.

Indy game was squarely on whom ever mad the call to go pass happy, we were destroying them with the run. Cinncy, d was bad both games.

But I do like our chances, 5-1 coming out of the bye and the saints have trouble stopping the run.

I'm more concerned about the dolphins then any other team we face the rest of the way.

I agree 100 % with you Crave. Miami's going to be a true test. As to these other, " I'm just not feeling it", some of these guys here are like ... man, I don't even want to say it.