ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Do or die

Tornado700

That's suddenly where we stand. I can understand the injury thing. All teams experience this. But to lose games like we should have won, Cincy and last week vs. SD. is inexcusable. Now Ngata is gone for the last crucial four games. No excuse for this. None. So here we are. I am not as optimistic as I was one game ago. They'll need to sweep all four. We'll just have to watch and see what happens.

Yep. It stinks; I'm already looking forward to 2015, a good draft and an uneventful offseason.

These .500 seasons, while not unexpected, are a drag and seemingly becoming the new norm.

You would think the Biscuit and the Fact O have by now had enough of this mediocrity and looking up to the Bengals in the standings the past couple years. It's downright embarrassing and frustrating.

I guarantee you this.

The Ravens fans who will be flooding the Dolphins stadium today are not going in with the negative attitudes I'm picking up on here. :gorave:

They are our brothers and sisters attempting to make a hostile takeover!

ChargeofthelightBrigade.jpg

Show solidarity Comrades!

We're fans! We do not have to be rational! :yeah: