ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Go Crawl to sit on the Bench!

vmax

On Sunday, agent Ralph Cindrich said Smith specifically wants to go to the Cleveland Browns.

"He would crawl from Baltimore right now to be able to play in Cleveland,” Cindrich told the Canton Repository last weekend. “That’s clearly where his heart is. That’s where his love is."

http://weblogs.baltimoresun.com/sports/ravens/blog/2010/03/tsmiths_agent_he_would_crawl_from_baltimore_to_play_in_cleve.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+sports_football_ravens+%28Ravens+Insider%29

float.gif

He can start crawling his ass back to our bench cause the Browns just traded for Seneca Wallace.If he's lucky Joe will win him a superbowl ring to show off in the cfl next year.

If Smith bolts to Browns, we are left with just Beck, right ? Its a bit premature to speculate, but arent we going to need another decent backup. I wonder how hard it would be a to pick up a Pennington or Dellome ? Just wondering ....?

If Smith bolts to Browns, we are left with just Beck, right ? Its a bit premature to speculate, but arent we going to need another decent backup. I wonder how hard it would be a to pick up a Pennington or Dellome ? Just wondering ....?

Pennington resigned 1 year with Miami and after watching Delhomme last season I'd say we're better off with Beck.

There's always this guy.....

kyle.jpg

Since when does a career backup under contract lobby for another team??? WTF is happening here? The guy probably has the ability to start, but cmon really? It's not like there were no chances here for him. This guy is something else. What has this guy earned???

IMO I don't know why we drafted him, although at the time I was like "OK", but we have no kinda offense scheme for him. Let him go elsewhere, and heck it's THE BROWNS! THA BROWNS!!!!!!!!!!! Ravens have priorities, Browns have desperations.

The Seattle Seahawks traded backup quarterback Seneca Wallace to the Cleveland Browns in exchange for a 2011 undisclosed draft pick. The Seahawks confirmed the deal Monday night.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/ravens/bal-wallace-browns-0308,0,6863098.story

matheson.jpg "Ohh! Bad Luck. Brownies don't love you back. Maybe you can crawl on your belly to Seatle"

Edited by vmax

"Ohh! Bad Luck. Brownies don't love you back. Maybe you can crawl on your belly to Seatle"

What a slap in the ole twitter to Troy Smith..Somebody needs to suspend his agents account..To be shunned by Cleveland? thats lower than whale poop.

furst.jpg"Mike, what do you think about this?"

27208489-21155418.jpg

Smith wants to go to Cleveland? Really? Cleveland?

Now you know why Troy Smith is a second-string quarterback.

You have to question his decision process when he starts begging to go back to Cleveland.

Heck, nobody begs to go to Cleveland. Half of Cleveland doesn't even want to live in Cleveland.

http://weblogs.baltimoresun.com/sports/ravens/blog/2010/03/smith_wants_to_go_to_cleveland_really_cleveland.html

Despite acquiring Seneca Wallace, the Browns are still in need of another QB as they released Derek Anderson today! That leaves them Brady Quinn and Seneca Wallace as only QBs on roster. Could they still potentially be in market for trading for Troy Smith? Hopefully for us they are, but I view Wallace and Smith as very similar QBs so the odds he is moved to Browns in unlikely...perhaps the Bills where Donte Whitner is lobbying for him to come to Buffalo!

(This is weird, considering that I just posted about Williams in reply to you) I don't think Troy is going anywhere, either, and certainly not in a trade. Considering his tender, he'd be gone by now if anyone actually wanted him. Holmgren is doing things his way in Cleveland and wants his own players (obviously).

Jim Tressel is reportedly interested in making an offer for Troy, since Pryor is suffering from a knee injury. No details yet as to what Ohio State would be offering as compensation, though. I'm speculating, but I bet it includes a box of sweater vests.

Jim Tressel is reportedly interested in making an offer for Troy, since Pryor is suffering from a knee injury. No details yet as to what Ohio State would be offering as compensation, though. I'm speculating, but I bet it includes a box of sweater vests.

Sold. Can we get those in Purple, please.

Damned Troy I did like you, seems just so more desperate than even the desperado Clowns.. And the worst thing they do have four 5th round picks!!! I simply doubt Holmgren and Mangini is thinking Baltimore for now, they know Browns have to cut their relation with their past to move on.