ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Walking Dead: O's style

Yep, and make a move or two that we didn't make in the offseason.

But wait; Angelos is the owner and he ain't doing squat. But watch the teams whose owners actually care and want to win. Meanwhile, we will be left wondering what happened and why we didn't snag this guy or that guy.

Yea...Tillman was get against a power hitting line up. #1 I think.

I finally calmed down in the 9th as the O's started to add to their 1-0 lead. Even though he was pitching great there was that feeling that one well hit ball by Detroit would ruin it.

Me neither but inevitable with PA and his henchman Duquette at his side. So long as PAs in charge, making dough, and putting enough butts in seats to make profit, it'll be more of the same. I'm surprised Buck has stayed around this long. It's a dang shame.

Me neither but inevitable with PA and his henchman Duquette at his side. So long as PAs in charge, making dough, and putting enough butts in seats to make profit, it'll be more of the same. I'm surprised Buck has stayed around this long. It's a dang shame.

First, I'm no fan of PA by any stretch. By why shouldn't profit be his motives?

Second, the O's aren't the only team trending towards a buy small, build at home model. In fact, it's becoming there norm in just about every city except New York, Boston and LA.

Big spending, long term contracts... They just don't pan out often enough to be worth it - especially if you're going to be burdened by the latter years. In fact, LA, Boston and NY are all great examples of that the last few years...

What if we had signed Davis to a monster deal after his big year? In the moment, the fans would be thrilled. Today, we'd all be even more frustrated with him than we are.

The question can't be about the stats alone. It has to be about the cost in comparison to the possible replacement... Andrew Miller is a great example.

Side note - like many, I'm just not feeling it this year either... But still not giving in.

A sore stretch after that great run, but far from dead. Trade deadline will be interesting. Plenty of time to get straightened out, plenty of games against some outside division foes ...

The Yanks were 4 games up when we started that series, but their run differential was about 30 worse than us. We are missing opportunities... They can be found.