ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Cincy keeps on winning.

BengalBilly

Huge comeback in the 4th quarter to erase a 17 point deficit against the #2 defense in the league and win in overtime. 5-0 sure feels good today!

You are regular season warriors, I'll give you that

Yeah. We need to work on that post season stuff, but that being said, the last time Cincy was 5-0 was in '88 and we made it to the Super Bowl. Things look promising.

GoPittsburgh. to the bye undefeated... nice.

Two weeks to get ready to meet the squealers in Pittsburgh. Big Ben better get ready!

Two weeks to get ready to meet the squealers in Pittsburgh. Big Ben better get ready!

Haven't the Steelers won like 5 out of the last 6 against the Bengals. You really can't be that confident going up against a healthy Steelers offense. Ben has yet to have his full arsenal and has roughly 950 yards in 2.5 games. It may turn into a shoot out, but Ben, Brown, Bell, and Bryant are a pretty nasty combo. The Bengals are a good team but the Steelers are still heavily engraved in their heads.

Haven't the Steelers won like 5 out of the last 6 against the Bengals. You really can't be that confident going up against a healthy Steelers offense. Ben has yet to have his full arsenal and has roughly 950 yards in 2.5 games. It may turn into a shoot out, but Ben, Brown, Bell, and Bryant are a pretty nasty combo. The Bengals are a good team but the Steelers are still heavily engraved in their heads.

Every game Cincy has played this season has been a battle. I expect no different when we face your team.

I think its going to be a very exciting game with a bunch of big plays.

I hate agreeing with a Steelers fan, but I think you're right.

All I can say Mr. Hurtin is you better hope Big Ben is back on the field next Sunday. If the Steelers play like they did against the Chiefs, you're in trouble.

You gotta rattle that D.

Well the Seahawks D is pretty stout and the Bengals were rattling them pretty good. The Cards D will put up a fight, but they aren't perfect. I live in Arizona. I see all their games.