ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Perriman

varaven45

He was scheduled to return in middle of October. He started practicing and then he re-injured it

again so I have no idea what his time table is. This is the time for it to happen with the rest of the

team doing so bad. Then maybe we get him all for next year. Missing 6 or 7 games because of an

injury hardly constitutes a bust. ILMAO

Now if you're Kindle and they give you several years and you still can't take the field then you're

a bust.

• Upvote 1

He was scheduled to return in middle of October. He started practicing and then he re-injured it

again so I have no idea what his time table is. This is the time for it to happen with the rest of the

team doing so bad. Then maybe we get him all for next year. Missing 6 or 7 games because of an

injury hardly constitutes a bust. ILMAO

Now if you're Kindle and they give you several years and you still can't take the field then you're

a bust.

Did you read the article about the Perriman knee injury and how many people are afflicted with this type of knee ailment? How it is a life long injury? I hope the article is wrong about him, but admit that now I am starting to believe that he has this type of exact knee injury. Why would he start showing signs of progression and then, out of the blue, reinjure it just by running? That's why I said bust. Nothing to ILMAO about.

Yea, I saw the article but that doesn't mean it's true in every case. My

point is it takes at least 3 years to show a player is a bust. Kruger

ddid nothing til his final year and got a big pay day with Clowns.

But sitting out the season ala Dez Bryant and others doesn't mean he's a

bust. Let's wait another year or two.

82, this is the article Tornado was referencing. Readers afflicted with this condition wrote in response to this article saying how the condition never truly goes away. Readers said it's not a chronic problem, but it makes one more injury prone and have slower recovery.

OK. Well so far I'm inclined to think he may have a continuing problem that might not just 'go away'. If he doesn't practice this season at all, he's really going to have to be something special to return as a starter next year.

• 3 months later...

I find it hard to fathom that this guy still hasn't advanced enough to play (Newsome yesterday said he hasn't be medically cleared to play at this point). Will this thing ever heal? Did he need surgery and turned it down for some reason?

Something just doesn't smell right about this.

I find it hard to fathom that this guy still hasn't advanced enough to play (Newsome yesterday said he hasn't be medically cleared to play at this point). Will this thing ever heal? Did he need surgery and turned it down for some reason?

Something just doesn't smell right about this.

He may not be in town to have the docs check him.

Well, I'm pretty sure Ozzie said he saw him at the Castle just last week. He said Perriman had 'a big smile' on his face. He seems like a nice kid and I feel sorry for him getting depressed by the whole thing.

But I'm still very unsure about whether he'll take the field this year.