ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Cundiff or Graham?

Guest BallTMore

Guest BallTMore

I'm heavily leaning towards Cundiff. His kickoffs have been great. He seems to have more accuracy than Graham at this point, too.

Graham hasn't done anything to separate himself from Billy, but I get the feeling the Ravens' front office wants him to win this job.

Who do you think is winning the competition, and who do you want to win?

Cundiff's leg strength is impressive and he's pretty accurate. Not as accurate as Stover but he has more range. I haven't really seen enough of Graham to really decide. Based on their records in camp, I give Billy the edge.

I like Cundiff but there's a reason he bounced around the league. I don't know why but I don't want to learn that first hand. He's part of Special Teams winning field position.....his kick offs will be shorter once the weather/air gets cold.

I like Graham's regular season consistency. I don't like his playoff record.

OK...Graham...I'm picking with my head not my gut...I'll fall on my sword if he costs the Ravens in the playoffs.

I like Cundiff but there's a reason he bounced around the league. I don't know why but I don't want to learn that first hand. He's part of Special Teams winning field position.....his kick offs will be shorter once the weather/air gets cold.

I like Graham's regular season consistency. I don't like his playoff record.

OK...Graham...I'm picking with my head not my gut...I'll fall on my sword if he costs the Ravens in the playoffs.

I completely agree with you Max. It just isn't lining up that way right now.

Who's cheaper? Probably Cundiff. I used to watch Graham during the Cinci games and wish for a kicker like him during Stover's waning years. It's a little alarming that he hasn't be able to beat Cundiff outright. Just give it to Cundiff...he's done nothing to lose the job and he seems to have figured it out.

Who's cheaper? Probably Cundiff. I used to watch Graham during the Cinci games and wish for a kicker like him during Stover's waning years. It's a little alarming that he hasn't be able to beat Cundiff outright. Just give it to Cundiff...he's done nothing to lose the job and he seems to have figured it out.

We have to give it to Cundiff (even though he cost us the Colts game) Graham costs more contract wise, but the FO did right in having this little competition with the kickers.

Unless there is something seriously wrong with Graham, he has to be the man. His 85% FGs score is simply in another league compared to Cundiffs 75% FGs, why should Cundiff suddenly improve? Graham had a down year last year, still better than Cundiff + Graham came from several very solid years while Cundiff most of the time was without a job.

Unless there is something seriously wrong with Graham, he has to be the man. His 85% FGs score is simply in another league compared to Cundiffs 75% FGs, why should Cundiff suddenly improve? Graham had a down year last year, still better than Cundiff + Graham came from several very solid years while Cundiff most of the time was without a job.

Cundiff is only 30 and he's got only a little over half the exp game-wise that Graham has. I don't think it's far fetched that he figured something out or is starting to enter his groove. He was out of football for a bit, maybe there is some now or never pressure that is pushing him to improve.

Graham is the safe choice, Cundiff appears to have the higher ceiling, especially with the kickoffs, but he's more of a risk if you factor in his track record.