ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Ravens sign Lewis, drop Vaughan

tsylvester

Optics....

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/ravens-sign-journeyman-qb-thad-lewis-passing-on-colin-kaepernick-again/

The Ravens showed interest in Kaepernick toward the end of July, but after reports surfaced that the team's owner, Steve Bisciotti, was against signing him. Kaepernick, of course, remains a free agent.

The Ravens showing interest and then polling the fans before opting to sign a player that hasn't played in years isn't a great look, any way you slice it.

Media is a joke...unless you're there in person, no one knows.

And Papa, Lynch has a sat for years from what I understand.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2727176-marshawn-lynch-told-jack-del-rio-hes-been-sitting-during-anthem-for-11-years

Lynch can still produce. Kaep wants to be a starter and sucks.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2726323-colin-kaepernick-representatives-reportedly-deny-qb-rejected-nfl-contract

Colin Kaepernick Representatives Reportedly Deny QB Rejected NFL Contract

So when did the daily caller bc a reliable sports news agent? It was started by Tucker Carlson (I believe everything sports that he tells me).

https://www.mediamatters.org/video/2016/08/29/foxs-tucker-carlson-colin-kaepernick-protest-im-tired-rich-people-president-obama-and-oprah-being/212736

Lets see what Tucker thinks of Colin. So I am sure that there was no bias in that daily caller report.

I don't take bs excuses for the reason Joe was not good last yr. He played like crap the season he actually got hurt too. He has played poorly every yr except when Kubes was here. I like the basic NFL QB comparisons.
Screen_Shot_2017_08_15_at_2_23_46_PM.png

I googled and posted the first link. Sue me. There are plenty of them. There's also a lot of BS that he's refusing contracts to stir the racism pot, which is a bunch of shit to assume that.

You're picking one year of stats to support your argument. One.

Yeah racists say he is trying to stir things up. I did not use a political commentators website to make a sports argument.

Yeah I chose one season. The most recent snapshot of the two QBs show CK is better than Joe. Joe has regressed as a player. Colin regressed and last yr made a comeback on a pathetically put together team btw.

I don't see him taking a back up contract, my opinion. He's a starter, but we don't need him.

Joe has regressed, sure, but so has the O. The coaching has regressed. It would be nice if our offense used up and coming coming coaches, rather than cast offs.

So you don't see him. Since you know CK so well then you should have him come here and tell us about his plans.

Well if you are upset with coaching hires look no further than Harbs, That is his job. As for regressing why is it Joe would almost automatically dump the ball to Pitta without really trying to go through the progression? He has given up on doing the job properly.

I was not aware that "polls" were made by the Front Office to see where the fans were on this issue. If polls were conducted, it is a wise choice by the Front Office. After all, we PAY THEM. Or maybe it had something to do with the fact that our national anthem was written by Francis Scott Key right here in Baltimore, Md.

I was not aware that "polls" were made by the Front Office to see where the fans were on this issue. If polls were conducted, it is a wise choice by the Front Office. After all, we PAY THEM. Or maybe it had something to do with the fact that our national anthem was written by Francis Scott Key right here in Baltimore, Md.

Yeah the slave holder who wrote in the star spangled banner of the blood of the slaves would be used to wash the brittish away.

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2017/08/fox-news-republished-a-celebratory-video-of-cars-plowing-through-protesters-in-january/

The original video was published in late January by the Daily Callerthe right-wing website founded by Tucker Carlson of Fox News. The video clips show vehicles nudging and hitting protesters. The Daily Caller piece includes this description:

So lets be clear. You get your sports news from a news outlet that was giving a playbook on how to run ppl down. Hmmmm. What happened this weekend?

Yeah the slave holder who wrote in the star spangled banner of the blood of the slaves would be used to wash the brittish away.

Exactly what kind of drugs are you on when you write this crap? Meth,xanax, percuset, oxy?

Way off topic here.

We have turned a sports/entertainment forum into a political and social forum.

I'm here to take a break from all that stuff.

And people who ooze negativity out of every pour of their body.

Just a break...a short rest......desire for a little fresh air, to drop out and get away from all the serious and sad issues on this planet.

Exactly what kind of drugs are you on when you write this crap? Meth,xanax, percuset, oxy?

http://www.cnn.com/2016/08/29/sport/colin-kaepernick-flag-protest-has-history-trnd/index.html

And where is that band who so vauntingly swore,

That the havoc of war and the battle's confusion
A home and a Country should leave us no more?
Their blood has wash'd out their foul footstep's pollution.
No refuge could save the hireling and slave
From the terror of flight or the gloom of the grave,

Have you considered learning anything?

Way off topic here.

We have turned a sports/entertainment forum into a political and social forum.

I'm here to take a break from all that stuff.

And people who ooze negativity out of every pour of their body.

Just a break...a short rest......desire for a little fresh air, to drop out and get away from all the serious and sad issues on this planet.

YES!

The offense was always going to be a problem this year. We need another draft that's heavy on O picks before we will challenge again. But, the defense should be fun to watch this year and they're young and fast.

The D will also keep us in most games. Kinda like a repeat of 2000. Kinda.

If the defense plays this season like they did in the first few series of the pre-season game, I'll enjoy the games.

Of course, it's only game 1 of the pre-season.

But I'm glad they looked so good when they were in there.

Here's what somebody with a lot of football knowledge thinks:

http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/article-1/Brian-Billick-Previews-Preseason-2-vs-Miami-Dolphins/750153c2-ba0d-49a3-84e6-362ccb5acfb1