ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

2 game lead with 4 to go

cravnravn

Exactly as Spen put it. If the coaching staff and players can show something different then I'll get on board. But I doubt they will, we'll have trouble putting 21 on the loose defense of Houston. I'm disturbed by Harbaugh's statement of it's difficult to ask the OC to change things when they review film and there are guys open.

Did I think we would? I never know what to expect from this team. Do I think we should have put the game out of reach long before the end? Absolutely.

We really sucked Sunday night. I don't see any silver lining or confidence builder there.

We should have put that one away, we had opportunities and squandered them. Coming away with nothing on the Stallworth deep ball was a very big killer. We definitely had more opportunities to put that game away than the Steelers and we did not. At home, we didn't take care of business. What happens when we have to go there for the playoffs? I'm just not impressed, a very big let down for what this team is truely capable of.

No doubt the game should have been put away at the half, when we only had a 7 spot up, I was nervous..

But give credit to both D's, they pretty much shut us down, and we definately shut them down..1 fluke play..

How is an all pro safety who lines up unblocked at this line of scrimmage and allowed to go to the QB untouched forcing a fumble a fluke? And is it a fluke if its happened before?

It was like Dumbo Joe was handing him the ball in a statue of Liberty play.

How is an all pro safety who lines up unblocked at this line of scrimmage and allowed to go to the QB untouched forcing a fumble a fluke? And is it a fluke if its happened before?

If it was that obvious why didnt a coach burn a time out, we have a history of that..Why didnt an O-Lineman bump the hairball? Dont pin this all on Joe,

If it was that obvious why didnt a coach burn a time out, we have a history of that..Why didnt an O-Lineman bump the hairball? Dont pin this all on Joe,

I'm not pinning it all on him. I just said it looked like a statue of liberty play. Theres plenty of blame to go around both on the field and on the sideline.

All more reasons, not less, to not be very confident. If it was a tipped pass that got returned, fluke play - OK it happens. This was a failure by the team, a bad play, not a fluke.

Crav et al,

Lost in all of "this" is our inability to run, The infamous "3 Headed Monster" 3HM is dead. Unless it is resurrected, we have absolutely no chance to make the playoffs. To put Joe in the position to win these games with his arm is unrealistic.

If we cant run in December we are done. Forget the one and done (in playoffs), we wont even make it there. We have four games to miraculously unlash the run game. If we (Joe) gets into a throwing match with Schaub, we are toast.

Gotta pound the rock....now. It starts Monday night.

You simply can't blame Joe for that play. I saw tape of the Jets first game against the Pats and the same thing happened to the mighty Tom Brady--Hit from the blindside and fumbled. I also saw two other plays just this past weekend in the NFL when the same thing happened. I think the offensive line blew its line calls on that play.

You simply can't blame Joe for that play. I saw tape of the Jets first game against the Pats and the same thing happened to the mighty Tom Brady--Hit from the blindside and fumbled. I also saw two other plays just this past weekend in the NFL when the same thing happened. I think the offensive line blew its line calls on that play.

I'm not pinning it all on him. I just said it looked like a statue of liberty play. Theres plenty of blame to go around both on the field and on the sideline.

Going 2 for 4 is .500.

That's not hitting the playoffs on a roll.

I want this team to get it together now. That would be nasty because there is a ton of talent and the Ravens could do damage in the playoffs.

But they have to get it together now.

This game starts the run.

Going 2 for 4 is .500.

That's not hitting the playoffs on a roll.

When the schedule first came out, Nawlins had a L next to it, not so sure now..I can definately see 4-0 and hitting the playoffs on a roll.

I'm talking about hitting the playoffs on a roll where this team is firing on all cylinders. With a 4 quarter offense....that scores points and doesn't leave them on the field.

Allowing an unblocked safety to run free at the QB's blindside to strip the ball isn't a fluke in my book.

So you dont think Oher or Rice seen Hairball on the left side? if not then its a fluke that 3 players missed the Steelers main threat on defense.