ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Ravens / Brownies

vmax

#1 SEED! WOO -HOO!

I've rarely seen a team play so badly, be so ill prepared, yet win... It was ugly, there were major mistakes, injuries, leg cramps from players not hydrating all week.... Coaching mistakes, fumbles, penalties, but they won.

A special shout out to Chuck Clarke, I ride him hard and yes he gave up a touchdown, but he played a great game, best on the defense this week.

They gave the Browns about a quarter and a half + of a head start, after that the Ravens played very well. Even in that ugly beginning they only gave up one td. It seemed uglier than that. 

What a final 2 minutes of the first half. Great second half. 

12 minutes ago, Spen said:

They gave the Browns about a quarter and a half + of a head start, after that the Ravens played very well. Even in that ugly beginning they only gave up one td. It seemed uglier than that. 

What a final 2 minutes of the first half. Great second half. 

The Ravens did their best to hand the game to the Browns in the 1st half. They opened up their bag of "finding ways to lose" and emptied it out.

Then...in one minute...Bam!....Bam! 2 TD's. Then another TD on the opening drive of the 3rd quarter. The throw and catch to Andrews for the TD was spectacular. Even a big mouth like me was speechless....for a moment. :fishin:

Lesson? Never count the Ravens out or turn your back on them. This team is lethal.

7 minutes ago, tsylvester said:

I suppose I should also give props to Hill, afterall, the wind wasn't blowing so he had a very good game. Several key catches for first downs and the touchdown run.

They will need him if Ingram can't play.

Nice video. :gorave: Ozzie has to be feeling one huge sense of fulfillment. I'm sure he and the team want more, yet this is one hell of an accomplishment. This has been a compete organizational achievement from the front office and staff, to the coaches and then the players. Remember this, because this is how teams win and become great. I don't think any of us will ever forget this season. It has been and is a fans dream.

Yes...never even imagined the Ravens would ever have a season like this and a player as uniquely great as Lamar. What a ride! I go back a long way and have to say this ties the 58 Colt season as the most rewarding one I ever experienced. A fantastic achievement by all facets of the organization!