ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Hurst to Falcons

GrubberRaven

I think Hurst will be as productive , if not more, in the atl as Hooper, Lamar didn’t look his way as much as he should have when he was here. I will be targeting Hurst in my fantasy draft. Very happy we got a 2nd for him though, middle of the round, should get a starter with the pick.

1 hour ago, OneManCypher said:

I think Hurst will be as productive , if not more, in the atl as Hooper, Lamar didn’t look his way as much as he should have when he was here. I will be targeting Hurst in my fantasy draft. Very happy we got a 2nd for him though, middle of the round, should get a starter with the pick.

That would be wise, Ryan loves to use the tight end and if his star receiver can stay healthy, that will really boost chances for Hurst

I have bad feelings about he H. Hurst trade. I think he'll be a star for Atlanta. Now Andrews & Boyle both have to stay healthy and we need a day one starter with that 2nd pick. That's hard to do.

James Hurst was going to be out for the first four games anyway so not as much of a loss there. Now we need a Yanda replacement (Powers might be it) and a versatile backup lineman along with linebacker help and pass rush help.

1 minute ago, oldno82 said:

I have bad feelings about he H. Hurst trade. I think he'll be a star for Atlanta. Now Andrews & Boyle both have to stay healthy and we need a day one starter with that 2nd pick. That's hard to do.

My thoughts too.

Hurst was too valuable to be riding the pine. Too valuable to be a back up, so Eric got the best that he could get while Hurst is in his prime. You have to risk something to get something. Keeping Hurst here would be a waste of a 1st round pick. Now they got something.