ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

A Fair Bitch and Moan. Needs to be Louder

vmax

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very truw.  But Hurts is just starting out.  He is more of a polished passer than Lamar now  and that is saying a lot from where he was in Bama.  Maybe we should fire Harbs and hire lincoln Riley who is a master at grooming QBs and taking them to a new level.  Also something Ms Ellison has cherry picked is Jalen is playing on a thoroughly talent deprived team.  The running game is garbage, the recievers are pretty bad, Ertz is a shell of himself, The D lacks talent too.  So is she trying to say a 2nd yr 3rd rounder can carry the whole team on his back?  

12 hours ago, papasmurfbell said:

Well then lets trade QBs with Philthy and see how Jalen does with this roster.  Also why are you so obsessed about a thing voted on by the press?

Wait, what?

YOU posted the article?

That is not an article.  It is a tweet.  And it gives information not an award.  Yeah Joe was elite bc he won a SB mvp.  And so was Larry Brown.  

But lets say MVP means anything at all.  Shawn Alexander was MVP in 2005.  He then fall off the planet after that.  Rich Gannon was MVP in 2002 and out of football 2 yrs later.  BTW a single dominant great season in his career and other than that just an ok QB.  Matt Ryan the 2016 MVP but while solid much of the time has never been great by any means.

So drop it with the BS useless accolade that has zero meaning for what happens on the field.  Only loser glommers should bring  up something that really has no bearing to on field production.

Jamison Hensley on Twitter
“Sunday night's game features the two best QBs under the lights.

Lamar Jackson and Patrick Mahomes have the 2 highest Total QBRs among QBs to appear in 10-plus primetime games since the metric began in 2006:

Lamar Jackson: 80
Patrick Mahomes: 79
Peyton Manning: 78
Drew Brees: 74

:bleh:

Sarah Ellison (@sgellison)
Lamar Jackson was asked if this win will silence some of the questions surrounding him: "Noise will go away, and then it will come back somehow. It's always going to be like that as long as I'm playing. So, I don't care about it."

papa...Lamar just insulted you. He called you noise! :fishin:

ESPN: Baltimore Ravens QB Lamar Jackson 'sore' after 'cool' TD flip but would do it again.
https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/32257534/baltimore-ravens-qb-lamar-jackson-sore-cool-td-flip-do-again

It's all fun and games till someone gets a season ending injury....  Decisions we make... Run with a loaf of bread so that we fumble a game away. Throw into double coverage with a safety deep, instead of taking the underneath open receiver... But we learn from our mistakes, right?

"I'm kind of sore," Jackson said Wednesday while stretching out both arms. "I didn't want to tell Coach [John Harbaugh] because Coach would probably [have] said something to me about flipping next time. I don't know; I'd probably do it again though."

Jackson then smiled and added, "It was pretty cool."

In Sunday's 36-35 victory over the Kansas City Chiefs, Jackson punctuated the winning 1-yard touchdown in the fourth quarter with an acrobatic aerial move. He didn't stick the landing, however. Jackson acknowledged that he fell hard on his backside.

Harbaugh didn't see Jackson's celebratory acrobatics; he learned about them later from his wife, Ingrid.

"Then I heard his hip hurt, and I'm like, 'I'm not surprised,'" Harbaugh said Monday.

Will Jackson will be allowed to flip in the future?

"As long as you hold onto the ball," Harbaugh said. "As long as it results in a touchdown

15 hours ago, tsylvester said:

ESPN: Baltimore Ravens QB Lamar Jackson 'sore' after 'cool' TD flip but would do it again.
https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/32257534/baltimore-ravens-qb-lamar-jackson-sore-cool-td-flip-do-again

It's all fun and games till someone gets a season ending injury....  Decisions we make... Run with a loaf of bread so that we fumble a game away. Throw into double coverage with a safety deep, instead of taking the underneath open receiver... But we learn from our mistakes, right?

Is Papa holding you at gunpoint?  When did you become so salty?