Jump to content
ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

A Fair Bitch and Moan. Needs to be Louder


vmax

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Posted

When he starts to make throws down the sideline, outside the numbers then come talk to us. He is a no show in the playoffs, even in big games regular season he struggles early wirh passing and option decisions..

Posted

Both of you just proved the point of this video.

 

Image result for Motivational Quotes Haters

Posted

You have to look at the total package that Lamar brings. Nobody has been at a level like this before. He's electrifying for fans and teammates. No defense wants to play against him. He wins.  And yet there are those who will continue to pound on him because he is not perfect across the board.

I will enjoy him and support him and continue to be glad the Ravens have him.

Posted
18 minutes ago, papasmurfbell said:

Vick was electrifying.  Never won a title.  

So was Marino and Kelly in their own way. Should Miami and Buffalo given up on them?

Posted

he's already blown past Vick and will bury Vicks numbers if he stays healthy. He was the 2019 MVP. That's pretty damn good. 

He hasn't won an AFC Championship or a Super Bowl,  He's 24. He gives the Ravens the best chance to do that again.

Posted
Just now, papasmurfbell said:

They were competent passers.  Vick was before he was figured out.  Lamar was to specific spots and now they were taken away.

I agree about the specific spots and them being taken away. It was obvious. Look who he had to rely on. There's no more excuses this year as far as receivers. The players who can get open all over the field are there....if they can stay healthy.

Posted
3 minutes ago, vmax said:

I agree about the specific spots and them being taken away. It was obvious. Look who he had to rely on. There's no more excuses this year as far as receivers. The players who can get open all over the field are there....if they can stay healthy.

I am done with that bs excuse.  I saw Lamar miss the throws or just not look at the open man.  That is on him.  Now the coaching staff not giving him Proche up the side is on them but I suspect Lamar would have ignored him too.

Posted

Vick had a QB rating of 100.3 once. His lifetime QB rating is 80.4. As of now Lamar's lifetime is 102.6. Vicks career completion percentage was 56.17. Lamar's is 63.99.

Vick only topped 1,00 yards rushing once. He has 6,109 career rush yards over 14 years.  Lamar already has 2906. Granted, Lamar is rushing way more per season than Vick did.

Posted

LOL! Typing with boxing gloves again.

Who would you rather have as your QB?

Posted

No. Vick or Lamar.

I'm about to give up on this because anything short of a Ravens Super Bowl is a failed season in your opinion....."Lamar just won't ever get it done and it's time to move on."

Posted

Neither of them.  I am not the one who claimed its super bowl or bust.  I am also not claiming the window is closing.  You need to talk to local sports pundits on that.  I am just taking their points and looking at the pros and cons of them,

Posted

I'll rephrase this; If you had only the choice between Lamar Jackson and Vick in his prime, then which QB would you choose?

God I love futility!:gorave:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...