ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Justice Hill tears Achilles

cravnravn

QB for Covid reasons...they need a 3rd just in case. Baha took to knees to end the game. He looked fabulous doing that. :fishin: Never seen him throw a pass. Hey...he's a local guy...Calvert Hall or something like that.

Well that is interesting.  

Duke Johnson was not good last yr but before that he produced.  Is there anything left in Shady McCoy's tank?  Gore will be tough.  As a 3rd RB maybe useful.  Alfred Morris is still producing.  Bell might be super motivated to put it to the steelers but I would make it a min deal.

As for PS players Pooka Williams might have promise.  Deon Jackson could be another.  Darius Bradwell, Damarea Crockett,  Wayne Gallman, D'Onta Forman, Caleb Huntley, Spencer Brown, Patrick Taylor, Artavis Pierce, and Dedrick Mills are possible.  Looking at Asim Rose and what he did at UK I  like him.

2 minutes ago, papasmurfbell said:

Well that is interesting.  

Duke Johnson was not good last yr but before that he produced.  Is there anything left in Shady McCoy's tank?  Gore will be tough.  As a 3rd RB maybe useful.  Alfred Morris is still producing.  Bell might be super motivated to put it to the steelers but I would make it a min deal.

As for PS players Pooka Williams might have promise.  Deon Jackson could be another.  Darius Bradwell, Damarea Crockett,  Wayne Gallman, D'Onta Forman, Caleb Huntley, Spencer Brown, Patrick Taylor, Artavis Pierce, and Dedrick Mills are possible.  Looking at Asim Rose and what he did at UK I  like him.

That's where I hope they look. Don't panic and sign guys who are obviously done and worn out.

10 minutes ago, papasmurfbell said:

Latavius Murray is on the market.  He was just cut.

The Ravens should kick those tires.

Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter)
Saints are releasing RB Latavius Murray, per source. They asked for a pay reduction yesterday and he refused. Murray is coming off his best season, averaging 4.5 yards per carry and 7.7 yards per catch.

Twitter•Today at 5:14 PM

They tried out Cannon.

IG: JosinaAnderson (@JosinaAnderson)
I'm told the #Ravens are currently considering adding free agent RB Trenton Cannon, per league source. Cannon is being regarded as a young back, with speed and high special teams value. My understanding is the club will continue to survey the running back market as well.

Twitter•Today at 3:28 PM

Edited by vmax

https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/new-orleans-saints/latavius-murray-12463/

Base the next 2 yrs of $2,950,000.  A roster and workout bonus of $337,500 and $50,000 for 21 which might not be on the ravens.  In 22 it is $450,000 and $50,000 which is a dirt cheap cap hit total for that good a back.  I am sure were are way back on the waiver wire.

Image result for images animal house

Jeff Zrebiec on Twitter
“Can confirm Le’Veon Bell being added to Ravens practice squad as @AdamSchefter first reported. He would give Ravens one too many vets on PS. one option would be to promote one of vets to active roster (Levine?, Ellis?) in place of injured Hill and then make Bell game day call up”

We will find out quickly if he's playing for the love of the game or love for payroll stick ups.

I don't see how he fits the Ravens running scheme. On the same running play Gus will be 7 yards down the field while Bell has just reached the hole..then....tip toes around...hesitates....OH! Too late!

Eric's asking way too much for me to be a believer. This feels like a panic move,,,but they have an out, They can cut him anytime.