ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Ravens vs Colts

vmax

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

image0.jpg

Jackson went 37 of 43 without an interception. He also ran for 62 yards. If you subtract the 5 yards Jackson lost when sacked, he accounted for 499 of Baltimore's 523 net yards on the night....Jackson leads Ravens back to 31-25 OT win over Colts (espn.com)

All that with an 86% completion rate. Never been done before in the NFL.

I was there. I saw it. I still can't believe it.

dr-strangelove-peter-sellers.jpg?w=450

Edited by vmax

Wow, I told you to hold onto your hats! Perfect ending to a crazy weekend of football.... Lamar sets another recrord, this one for completion %, + yards + touchdowns, and no picks.

Good things since the defense didn't show up on time and the running game mysteriously disappeared, even Lamar's 60 yards rushing was very labored. See what happens when you try to "cheat" to keep a record alive! 😃

Just win baby, to steal a quote

Fact:

Baltimore down 22-3 late in the third quarter and 25-9 with 12 minutes remaining in the fourth. Ravens in awe of Jackson after stunning performance in win over Colts (msn.com)

We were doing the math in the stands. How many TD's, 2 point plays...FG's would the Ravens have to get to win? And OH!...could the defense make the necessary stops?! And.....The clock was the enemy. And....in the back of our minds was, "It's setting up to be another last second improbable win???? And.....can lightning strike 3 times????

How can anyone do this?

Career-best for Jackson

Jackson's career-best 442 passing yards set a franchise record and with 62 additional yards on the ground he accounted for all but 19 of Baltimore's 523 yards of total offence. 

It was a breathtaking effort that left team-mates in awe. ....Ravens in awe of Jackson after stunning performance in win over Colts (msn.com)

Fathom this unheard of statistic..... Lamar accounted for all but 19 of Baltimore's 523 yards of total offence. 

dr-strangelove-peter-sellers.jpg?w=450   I have never witnessed anything like this in my long and profitable career as a diehard football fan.