ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Ravens vs Colts

vmax

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, GrubberRaven said:

Maybe Gruden's team wants him fired after his emails?

Good point, maybe... Frankly, I think it was more am ignorant comment than one from a rascist stand point. Commenting on someone's looks, other than the Kardashian's, is wrong, especially in a job related manner.

Jamison Hensley on Twitter
“Ravens did not elevate RB Le'Veon Bell off practice squad.

Baltimore's three running backs vs. Colts tonight:

Latavius Murray
Ty'Son Williams
Devonta Freeman”

I actually see the 100 yard rushing streak having a good chance to end tonight. The Ravens only got 117 last year vs the Colts with Lamar, Gus and JK. This is the only thing that worries me about this game.

1 hour ago, tsylvester said:

Good point, maybe... Frankly, I think it was more am ignorant comment than one from a rascist stand point. Commenting on someone's looks, other than the Kardashian's, is wrong, especially in a job related manner.

It could be like the Cosell comment.  There was nothing overtly racist so going after him seems excessive.

1 hour ago, tsylvester said:

A funny stat, the Browns were the first team in league history to score 40+ pts, have over 500 yards of offense and zero, 0, turnovers yet still lose....

Powder Blues are a very good offensive team... Bills look tight as well. This AFC looks real tough...

I think LAC are the team to beat to go to the SB.  I have Buf as #2 and that surprises me.  They are better than last yr.  Then I have Bmore and Cle sitting tied at 3 until I see them play each other.  The south just looks sad.  KC could turn this around but it might be to little to late.

1 hour ago, vmax said:

Jamison Hensley on Twitter
“Ravens did not elevate RB Le'Veon Bell off practice squad.

Baltimore's three running backs vs. Colts tonight:

Latavius Murray
Ty'Son Williams
Devonta Freeman”

I actually see the 100 yard rushing streak having a good chance to end tonight. The Ravens only got 117 last year vs the Colts with Lamar, Gus and JK. This is the only thing that worries me about this game.

Keep bell on a seat.  Better yet trade him.