ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Ravens vs Steelers

vmax

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Harbaugh went for the 2 because he didn't have enough corners for OT. Marlon went down and will be getting an MRI.

Great call. The play was there. Lamar didn't throw it well enough.

35 minutes ago, tsylvester said:

No, this was all on Lamar and his inability to read a defense, to throw accurately

35 minutes ago, cravnravn said:

Fuck no Andrews was open..throw him the fucking ball

But you k ow Lamar is playing like crap.  His accuracy is garbage right now.  He isn't reading the defense.  Harbs is a clueless anchor. 

2 minutes ago, vmax said:

Harbaugh went for the 2 because he didn't have enough corners for OT. Marlon went down and will be getting an MRI.

Great call. The play was there. Lamar didn't throw it well enough.

I remember when bill didn't have enough corners.  He played wr and they won their first sb.

The defense was gassed, no way they hold up in OT. Five yards of offense in the 3rd quarter; 5!

Harbs had to go for two, it was the right call. Lamar panicked because of the pressure off the edge, didn't set his feet... Shoot, any offense in the 3rd and the Ravens win the game. Shoot, Lamar throws it away in the first drive, settle for 3 instead of a pick, Ravens win the game.

His teammates even yelled at him as the 4th quarter rolles aroumd because almost all of the sacks were his fault. Guys, multiple guys, were open on every play if he threw on time; but he didn't.

That isn't Harbs, that isn't even coaching, that is Lamar. Something is wrong with him, eye sight, brain fog, something...

Yeah, I'm not sold on Lamar as I was becoming.  I'm not sure what to think anymore.

Humphrey is gone for the year, torn pec.  The fact we made it this far is unbelievable, but this is no longer sustainable, UNLESS Lamar goes off.  Frustrating to say the least.

Something happened between the 16 play, 99 yard, 10 minute touchdown drive that was a thing of beauty and the rest of the game. Pits defense dis not change, the time in the pocket did not change. There were times when he had all day to throw, yet could not see the open men.

It was as if he got tired of the long drives and just wanted a quick score. He was holding the ball too long, as the announcers, what Harbs said at halftime, what his teammates were saying to him, what we saw on the all 22 view CBS kept giving us.

Did he forget where the safeties went when he had someone running a skinny post in man coverage, with all the room ahead and to the side to throw? Is that why he failedd to make that throw time and time again?

Why was he so late, throwing so low throughout the game? Even the pass at the end, where the db fell off Brown in the flat to jump the route on Andrews in the seam.

Lamar stared down Andrews, threw it late giving the db time and reason to make that great play.

He is making the same mistakes over and over and now, for that game, refused to make tight throws.

9 hours ago, papasmurfbell said:

You are making my point. Lamar went to full trash mode.  You cannot leave it in his hands.

He made those good throws at the end, running was not going to work. If the running back goes to Watt instead of waiting for him, maybe Lamar throws a better pass. Either way, the play was there to be made and he failed. I counted this and the next 3 as loses, so....

Lamar as a passer is not getting it done.  Just heard his QB ratings for his last 5 games. 68, 87.7, 88.1, 73.6, 46.5, and 80.1 last night. Sacked 7 times. 10 QB hits. He's hanging on to the ball too long and missing his reads on open receivers. :nono:

Jamison Hensley (@jamisonhensley)
AFC playoff picture
(through Sunday's games)

1. Patriots (8-4)
2. Titans (8-4)
3. Ravens (8-4)
4. Chiefs (8-4)
5. Bills (7-4)
6. Chargers (7-5)
7. Bengals (7-5)

For Ravens ...
FPI chances of reaching playoffs: 83%