ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Any word on the makari deal

papasmurfbell

I think Roman has had a decent length of time for an evaluation. Time to let one of our passing game ass't OC's take over. Preferably somebody who can keep Lamar's mechanics in line like Urban. Roman is a good smash mouth leader but sometimes even football calls for some finesse and we ain't got that even though the tools, i.e., receivers are now good enough.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, oldno82 said:

I think Roman has had a decent length of time for an evaluation. Time to let one of our passing game ass't OC's take over. Preferably somebody who can keep Lamar's mechanics in line like Urban. Roman is a good smash mouth leader but sometimes even football calls for some finesse and we ain't got that even though the tools, i.e., receivers are now good enough.

Urban has failed to keep Lamar true to his mechanics and has never called a game at this level. I don't see Roman's replacement in the Castle. The right guy is out there. I just don't know where.

Harbaugh has a temper and an obsession to win. After the game, and he looked pissed, he said, "If we score touchdowns, we win the game. It's that simple." Roman may very much be in Harbaughs doghouse.

Yeah...I agree...he looked pissed and he knew we could have won it with just a TD instead of one of the FG's. Not sure if Urban is the guy either but maybe he butted heads with Roman on philosophy and Roman was his boss??

There are arguments there with the subpar O-line/loss of top RBs that play in his favor, but Wink did more with less.  Our D has been stout with the exception of the latest Bengals game.

I think if he stays, his fat ass needs to be on the field.

On 1/3/2022 at 6:48 AM, GrubberRaven said:

Von Miller called him one of the best RTs of the game, so I'm ok with it.

I stand corrected, he played brilliantly, valiantly today. Watts 2 sacks were not on him. In fact, Watt only made 3 plays today, none, if memory serves me, while Merkari was blocking him

• Like 1

13 hours ago, tsylvester said:

I stand corrected, he played brilliantly, valiantly today. Watts 2 sacks were not on him. In fact, Watt only made 3 plays today, none, if memory serves me, while Merkari was blocking him

I'm all team Mekari.

I think Cleveland will come back bigger and better too.  Hope we sign Bozeman.