ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

2022 Ravens Training Camp

vmax

53 minutes ago, papasmurfbell said:

Almost forgot.  What the hell happened to Stephens?  The dude was solid last yr.  Now #3 qbs are attacking him and winnibg most of the time.  Does he make cuts?

He is a Harbs fav so I would say yes he makes the team. Frankly, he has always given up big plays and made one really good play a game. Enough with players like that, those who have potential. Play or don't, there is no potential on this team any more, it is too close to being very good.

21 minutes ago, papasmurfbell said:

He made plays last yr in the preseason and regular.  Now I just see him being exploited.

Pressure, this year he is battling 3 others for one roster spot.... My guess either he or Jefferson get it...  The 3rd one, the small speedster is likely headed to the ps.

He was lost in all of the coverages, man under, man to the weak side, high/low... Better? Maybe with less complicated coverages, but he has lost a step. He still tackles well and is a great leader, two things Harbs loves in a defender.

I expect He will be released and brought back if he doesn't land somewhere, he loves playing here