ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Da Bengals

tsylvester

48 minutes ago, vmax said:

My guess is that both teams will rest key players in order to be 100% for the Wild Card Game. Sucks having to play the Bengals 2 weeks in a row. 

ESPN has the Broncos at 21% to win. The Broncos took it to KC last week only to lose 27-20 so there's a shot they can beat a Chargers team that loves to choke. 

I just looked at the spreads, how in the hell is Denver favored in this game? Vegas knows

4 hours ago, cravnravn said:

I just looked at the spreads, how in the hell is Denver favored in this game? Vegas knows

Yeah, they know how to take people's money. Denver shot their wad last week with their boost from the interim coach. Vegas is banking on the rivalry and Kc's apathetic play waiting for the playoffs, to draw the Bronco faithful into a suckers bet

8 hours ago, tsylvester said:

So we win, they flip a coin to see who wins the North. Well...

Sit Huntley, his shoulder is so bad his noodle arm had a noodle... it is not aldente'

Screw the coin flip, let Huntley  heal for a week so he is ready to lose  the playoff game

Agree. Might as well see if Brown has anything anyway.

Jeff Zrebiec (@jeffzrebiec)
Ravens inactives vs. Bengals:
QB Lamar Jackson (knee), QB Tyler Huntley (wrist/shoulder), RB J.K. Dobbins, TE Mark Andrews, G Kevin Zeitler, DE Rayshad Nichols, CBs Marcus Peters and Brandon Stephens (finger/illness)
UDFA rookie QB Anthony Brown will make first career start.