ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

List Receiver Depth Chart

vmax

1 Boldin...proven weapon. So very talented. Has complete game.

APTOPIX_Redskins_Ravens_Football_88706_team.jpg

2 Evans....he and Joe are hitting it off as if he's been in this offense for a year. Legit deep threat defenses will now have to respect.

6b0e3ef7d4dae4e9c67aedcfe282ce4a-getty-122136098.jpg

3 Doss.....He catches anything thrown to him no matter the traffic. Great hands. He's open every play because he will be the one to catch the ball. Joe recommended him to Ozzie because he knows good when he sees it.

Ravens_Camp_Football_85965_team.jpg

I might flip flop #4 and #5...

4 Reed.....We saw the David Reed show. He's good. But that was against the 2's and 3's. Can he get open against starters?...and make the play? He struggled last year trying to do that.

9a337e455b3b6d05f99530ef9dae7258-getty-121491154.jpg

5 Williams. He's got heart and is a man on a mission. Fearless. Fast, has nice size, strong and makes the play. Like Reed, it's been against back ups. His special teams play has guaranteed him a roster spot. Staying healthy is an issue.

77a4e4d97674e628ee985700802c189c-getty-122139884.jpg

6. Smith...Can't play if he can't catch. Will Ravens carry 6 receivers? If not...who do you cut?

:cop: 8648_154564.jpg :cop:

Edited by vmax

Smith isn't THAT bad. He hasn't looked good but he's also going against first stringers so I think you're overrating the play of Williams and Reed. I think its Boldin/Evans/Doss/Smith/Reed/Williams. I think all stay on the roster since Williams and Reed can help on ST.

[quote name='colincac' timestamp='1314473933' post='29464']
Smith isn't THAT bad. He hasn't looked good but he's also going against first stringers so I think you're overrating the play of Williams and Reed. I think its Boldin/Evans/Doss/Smith/Reed/Williams. I think all stay on the roster since Williams and Reed can help on ST.
[/quote]

You're right colin...Taking some time to think about this, I did come down too hard. It's only 2 pre season games. I need to be more openminded and not rush to judgement so fast.
I loved watching him at Maryland. I know what he can do and he can do it at this level.

[quote]When a reporter interjected to ask if Smith was also doing that in practice, Harbaugh replied, “He’s catching the ball well, too, in practice. He’s going to be fine. J[b]ust lay off the kid[/b] and let him develop and become the player that he’s going to be. It’s going to happen. It’s just a matter of time, and that’s the variable.[/quote]

"Ok John."

I would say PS L'Quan but he has scary return potential. So I think that leads to 6 Wrs. Smith was drafted too high for cutting or PSing.

Williams will never clear waivers. Got to have him on the active roster or have some mysterious injury that he doesn't' know he has.

Williams will never clear waivers. Got to have him on the active roster or have some mysterious injury that he doesn't' know he has.

It must be a concussion. He forgot he had it which proves that he needs to go to IR to get his head straight. Oh wait, they already used that one on Lawrence. Damn.....what's next on the mysterious injury list.....Number 2. Bruised toe....there you go LQ. You must have stubbed your toe on Smith's stone hands :thumbup: