ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

It's Official: Lamar asked for a trade

GrubberRaven

Yes I think Harbaugh knew.  They all knew.  

Lamar made it public knowledge via Twitter the same time as Harb's press conference.  Posted when he asked too, prior to being tagged.

Childish.

Yes he is a halfass, but pissy enough to do this in a calculated way.  

Worst case he misses out on any paycheck next year for being a bitch.  Does that count against out cap?

15 minutes ago, deeshopper said:

Someone needs to tell Lamar Jackson that the Ravens cut their Super Bowl-winning quarterback. And later paid the other Super Bowl-winning quarterback when he delivered. What's Jackson's resume look like?

Lamar is going to look really bad when he accepts a deal that is at or lower than the Ravens offered.

He requested a trade a month ago? He hasn't found any offers since being tagged? He just torpedoed his Watson deal as well as trade value. Maybe Ozzie can pull a Sam Adams and win him, Harbs sure tried in that interview, blind sided like that.

Somewhat relieved that we're now in the public stages of 'the mess'. While I'd prefer a trade with the Colts for two picks I'd be happy to see him go to anybody really. Just get out of town and let us get on with the future of the Ravens.

Question now becomes, does anybody really want him for what they'd have to give up in a trade.

EDC might have to settle for less if someone fails to give him an offer sheet. But at this point, I want to see the Ravens front office actively seek a trade.

Come on Eric...start working their phones now!

Stay the course, just like the Packers are doing with Rogers; our price or no deal.

Lamar is proving how much of an immature person he is, he demands a trade a month ago, then goes on to tweet that the Ravens are liars, low ball cheats, all the while spouting scripture and devilish talk to a fan and what he should eat.

Now he leaks to the press that he was negotiating with the Ravens up until last week?

Negotiating requires parties to move the needle a little bit. The Ravens raised their offer a bit, but Lamar refused to move his. Sure, that is negotiating, between two five year olds over candy

Man, the melt downs on other boards are hysterical in all sense of the word. Some proclaiming that they "never seen such exciting games until Lamar.

Sorry, those must be children, those playoffs games in first Super Bowl run were far more exciting than any game Lamar has played. After 5 games with no touchdown, to just make the Festivus then go on to dominate the Maximus!

Sharpe picking up the Lewis fumble in the Denver playoff game, rumbling 60 yards for a touchdown! Jermain Lewis returning a kickoff for a touchdown in the Super Bowl After the Giants had just returned a punt for a score... yeah, now that was far more exciting.

How about the playoff game with Denver in 2011, down with mere seconds left, Joe hit Jacoby streaking down the sidelines for rhe walk off win enroute to another Super Bowl run! Now all of that season was far more exciting.

Go ahead, stop watching Ravens football, typical of today's children, cancel culture. The Ravens won 2 Super Bowls without Lamar, they can win more without him.

The team built an offense around him, a line used to blocking for a running qb, plays designed to take advantage of his talents. When things go stagnant, they fire the oc, at his request, and hire a new one known for enhancing a qbs play. They offer him the 2nd highest contract, EVER, and he says the team doesn't care about him?

Apologies to the late great Otis Reading

Sittin' in the mornin' sun
I'll be sittin' when the evenin' comes
Watching Mayflower roll in
Then I watch 'em roll away again, yeah
I'm sittin' on the dock of the bay
Watchin' Lamar roll away, ooh
I'm just sittin' on the dock of the bay
Wastin' time....