ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Rumormill

cravnravn

He gets 2 $40 mil bonus checks in the first 2 yrs. The highest non qb salary in the NFL. Nice job waiting to make that signing.

No...Only $40 mil in the 1st 2 years...

According to ESPN's Adam Schefter, Ngata's deal is worth $61 million, including $40 million in the first two years. He is under contract through the 2015 season.

http://espn.go.com/blog/afcnorth/post/_/id/31833/ngata-deal-is-key-to-ravens-future

Suh 'destroyed' the market with his rookie deal. What could've been done about that? And Albert's record-setter had little impact as he ended up failing. I like the contract and believe it's a fair deal.

Best part, what a good guy....

“@1WinningDrive: Ngata: "It just feels awesome. Hopefully, I can continue to do well for the Ravens now and it's a good deal for them."”

I think that WWII would have been avoided if we killed Hitler sooner.

I think that the Raiders should have traded Bo Jackson before his injury.

I think that Ravens should have traded Kindle before he fell down the stairs!

See how easy that is!

Everybody.....everyone! Come look....come see how smart I am!

Except the Japanese brought in the US. Hitler wanted nothing to do with bringing in the US. Nice try though.

I said about 3 yrs ago on this very board that they should have redone his deal. It is like I said I liked Denario Alexander in the Draft. Hmmm who does he play for?