ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Damn check Out Pryce

BeenAround

Ravens' Pryce is a screenwriter

By Kevin Van Valkenburg | kevin.vanvalkenburg@baltsun.com

December 31, 2008

Ravens defensive end Trevor Pryce was walking through a suburban mall one day, holding the tiny hand of his daughter, Khary, when she asked him a question that shaped the second act of his already unique American life.

Stopping at a mall fountain, Khary gazed down at the hundreds of pennies and wondered aloud what would happen if the pennies got mixed up and you got the wrong wish? Pryce laughed, not really sure what to say.

His daughter moved on to other things, but for Pryce, the idea lingered. Wouldn't a tale of mixed-up wishes make a funny children's movie?

He wasn't the only one who thought so. After tweaking the mixed-up wishes concept a bit, and after several rewrites, Pryce eventually sold it to Sony Pictures, which has plans to turn it into a film in late 2009, he said.

more...

"Everyone has a passion outside of football," Pryce said, pointing around the locker room in the direction of several teammates. "Just not all of them are interesting. For Jarret Johnson, he loves to hunt.

Just lost all respect for JJ.

Cool article BA.

Why would you lose respect for JJ??? Please tell me it's not cuz he's a hunter, not all hunters are red necked shoot at anything morons.

"Everyone has a passion outside of football," Pryce said, pointing around the locker room in the direction of several teammates. "Just not all of them are interesting. For Jarret Johnson, he loves to hunt. Bart Scott loves fashion and clothing and things like that. [Justin] Bannan likes to eat. Haloti [Ngata] likes to sleep. For me, it just happens to be movies."

for some reason I find that quote really funny! :lol:

Im against hunting..I love deer, squirrels and ground hogs.

Fair enough, but have enough respect for other people's opinions and perogatives. To lose respect for JJ because he's a hunter is a bit extreme. I love animals too, however I also enjoy hunting. Simply because I like to hunt does not mean I appreciate animals any less. Just disagree with JJ, don't lose repsect for something that he enjoys simply cuz you don't.

Fair enough, but have enough respect for other people's opinions and perogatives. To lose respect for JJ because he's a hunter is a bit extreme. I love animals too, however I also enjoy hunting. Simply because I like to hunt does not mean I appreciate animals any less. Just disagree with JJ, don't lose repsect for something that he enjoys simply cuz you don't.

Fair Enough, I disagree with JJ...How can anyone shoot a defenseless animal? then gut it..

Fair Enough, I disagree with JJ...How can anyone shoot a defenseless animal? then gut it..

Wow holy freakin crap lol, two people actually made cases for a subject and simply disagreed at a grey middle ground. Hallefreakinlluehyah!!!!!!!!!! lol If only Sock were here to witness this. :) I love this board! Happy New Years I'm goin to get crunked, Crav you should be too!

Wow holy freakin crap lol, two people actually made cases for a subject and simply disagreed at a grey middle ground. Hallefreakinlluehyah!!!!!!!!!! lol If only Sock were here to witness this. :) I love this board! Happy New Years I'm goin to get crunked, Crav you should be too!

Group hug!

I was!!! :P But I dont care how many beers are in me, I aint eating deer meat..