ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

We got it Good Baltimore

vmax

I'm one grateful fan.

4e6d472df309c.image.jpg

This has been one great season beginning with the game one, behind the woodshed, ass whooping of the Steelers. :gorave:

We got it good.

Once again, meaningful games in December.

Playoffs the last 3 years and heading there again.

Football heaven for this fan.

Few teams get on runs that good. It can be 10-20 years between playoff appearances. Ground Hog Day after Ground Hog Day waiting for the draft...every October.

Just pause a moment and look at the 2011 roster. It's deep. It's loaded.

Suggs, Ngata, Redding, Johnson, Webb, Reed, Ray, Flacco, Boldin, Rice, Leach, Smith, Pita, Dixon,Pollard, Grubbs, Yanda...

Emerging players like Jimmy Smith, Williams, Cody, Ellerbe, McClellen, Kruger, McPhee...

No underachievers.

Just Ball So Hard U.

cameron-smith-ravens-ram.jpg

Thank you Steve, Ozzie, coaches...the whole organization.

I'm one grateful fan.

4e6d472df309c.image.jpg

This has been one great season beginning with the game one, behind the woodshed, ass whooping of the Steelers. :gorave:

We got it good.

Once again, meaningful games in December.

Playoffs the last 3 years and heading there again.

Football heaven for this fan.

Few teams get on runs that good. It can be 10-20 years between playoff appearances. Ground Hog Day after Ground Hog Day waiting for the draft...every October.

Just pause a moment and look at the 2011 roster. It's deep. It's loaded.

Suggs, Ngata, Redding, Johnson, Webb, Reed, Ray, Flacco, Boldin, Rice, Leach, Smith, Pita, Dixon,Pollard, Grubbs, Yanda...

Emerging players like Jimmy Smith, Williams, Cody, Ellerbe, McClellen, Kruger, McPhee...

No underachievers.

Just Ball So Hard U.

cameron-smith-ravens-ram.jpg

Thank you Steve, Ozzie, coaches...the whole organization.

What I love about this pic is the guy with the Ravens turban.

I'll say we have it at least Ok, we have it good if we win out. If we do not that means we would have lost to at least 4 teams we shouldn't have - a full quarter of the season. Granted one could argue that we won some we shouldn't have but that doesn't excuse losing to the Titans, Jags, and Seahawks and playing so poorly in those losses. If we win out it wont matter, if we don't and have to travel in the playoffs I am not sure its a good season. I hate to feel that a would be 12-4 record would not be a good season, it really is - but for the bad losses makes it that way.

Granted one could argue that we won some we shouldn't have but that doesn't excuse losing to the Titans, Jags, and Seahawks and playing so poorly in those losses.

While losing to the Titans and Seahawks sucked, at least that was conceivable although not likely.

The Jags on the other hand...Totally inexplicable.