ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

What are you listening to now?

Guest BallTMore

• 6 months later...

Funny enough... I actually saw this performance on Dave before watching Craig Ferguson...

The weird dancing girl was mesmerizing ... I don't know what else to say ...

And yeah, it made me laugh like crazy... I just don't get it... but I can't stop watching...

Also... I express this frequently... but I really don't like Dave. I especially hate just how clearly fake his "you were great" moments are. "Wow. Outstanding. Wow. Great. Just Great. Wow. Remarkable. Mmm... Edward Sharpe..." Every damn night.

And yeah, it made me laugh like crazy... I just don't get it... but I can't stop watching...

Thats exactly how I feel.

I love Letterman but can understand why others dont. I am happy with 4 of the 5 late night hosts right now. I like Letterman, Conan, Craig, and Kimmel. Fallon is harmless but I am not sure I like him or if he does a good job. The only one I watch frequently is Letterman, but whenever I catch any of the others I enjoy them.

I love Craig's crocodile. Craig is really really strange and odd. And I mean that in a very good way. I want to read his book.

Craig is out there... but I love it. It's all unscripted, ad-lib... I think all of his puppets are hilarious... The pig, which was winning the puppet vote off, dropped out of the race in Mark Sanford (governor of Georgia style)... He's just a goofball. My kind of humor, my kind of funny guy.

And I also like that he does "serious" very well. He often makes very thought-out speeches about the state of our country or world, etc, and it's never blaming anyone in particular... it's just like, here we are, dammit.

• 4 weeks later...

Speaking of can't figure it out / stop listening... I love Dylan and his music, but he does some just plain wacky performances. I mean, I don't know if this is how he likes it to sound (as it sounds this way frequently) or if he was just high as a kite... but the way everyone else performing was so into it... and Dylan is just 'blah' is fascinating.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHX-JBHRk-8

Speaking of can't figure it out / stop listening... I love Dylan and his music, but he does some just plain wacky performances. I mean, I don't know if this is how he likes it to sound (as it sounds this way frequently) or if he was just high as a kite... but the way everyone else performing was so into it... and Dylan is just 'blah' is fascinating.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHX-JBHRk-8

For me, it's all about Blood On The Tracks when you're talking about Dylan.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vk14cxn5vw

• 4 weeks later...

Craig is out there... but I love it. It's all unscripted, ad-lib... I think all of his puppets are hilarious... The pig, which was winning the puppet vote off, dropped out of the race in Mark Sanford (governor of Georgia style)... He's just a goofball. My kind of humor, my kind of funny guy.

And I also like that he does "serious" very well. He often makes very thought-out speeches about the state of our country or world, etc, and it's never blaming anyone in particular... it's just like, here we are, dammit.

I just read Craig's book, American On Purpose. I liked it very much.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...