ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Ravens Working Out Boller

ForceEight

He would be coming here as a #3. Not even a #2. Taylor would be the backup to Flacco. There would be absolutely no problem with it, and I'd be happy for the guy if he impresses the staff enough to be signed (because he probably doesn't have any other options).

Some team will get him as a #3. I am a little shocked the Ravens would make the #3 QB pick now and not see what washes out later in the off season.

I think this is to see if these guys have anything left and might be worth a call in November or Decermber if somebody gets hurt.

Now....Billick isn't around so Ozzie has to have some feelings for Boller...I mean...it's all Ozzie now.

I don't get the Dennis Dixon tryout...does he really offer anything else that we don't already have in Tyrod Taylor?

I think he's better than Taylor, but no one seems to have snatched him up for some reason. He has to have some kind of issue (being from Oregon, maybe he's a pot smoker or something?), or maybe something involving his injury is lingering.

Either way, workouts are always a good thing.

It's Painter...from the Ravens website...http://blogs.baltimoreravens.com/2012/04/19/ravens-sign-qb-curtis-painter/

LOL @ Ryan Mink for telling a big fat lie...

Painter didn’t win a game as a starter, and was replaced in Week 13 by Dan Orlovsky.

The 6-foot-4, 230-pound Painter was a 2009 sixth-round pick out of Purdue, where he threw for 3,848 yards and 29 touchdowns as a junior.

He’s a tall, strong-armed quarterback who brings upside.